windows auditing
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Keyloggers

Best Keyloggers

Hey, I started this thread just to give you some links:

[URL=\"http://www.spytector.com\"]Spytector Keylogger[/URL] - the full (payed) version is undetectable by AV

[URL=\"http://www.key-stroke.com\"]Keystroke Logger[/URL] - many professional keyloggers

[URL=\"http://www.spectorsoft.com\"]Spector & EBlaster[/URL] - here you can find Spector Pro, Spector CNE and EBlaster

[URL=\"http://www.invisiblekeylogger.com\"]Invisible Keylogger[/URL] - nice keylogger but detected by all antiviruses

Cheers,
    kirk
    Last edited by kirk; 01-17-2008 at 03:12 PM.

Nice are all this dected by a Virus scanner?Or are they In****ble?

keyloggers

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog**
    Nice are all this dected by a Virus scanner?Or are they In****ble?
    If they are paid for, they will be detected. If they are private, they will not be, antivirus writers can only work with publicly available malware.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    If they are paid for, they will be detected.
    Most of the shareware keyloggers are detected, but not Spytector. Here is a quote from [url]http://www.spytector.com/[/url] :
    Spytector is a commercial legitimate keylogger and our ********s must be able to use Spytector on their computers in the same time with other security applications, so the version they receive (the full version) will be undetected for all the well known antivirus products.
    The full version is different from the trial version, it's not public.

oh ok i am looken for some like i can send to people that are undecteable because i am get like the cd code if it needs one if its like a * day trail or somethin

_

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog**
    oh ok i am looken for some like i can send to people that are undecteable because i am get like the cd code if it needs one if its like a * day trail or somethin
    If they were that easily available, they would be detected, think about it. I only use my own keyloggers, you should either pay for one, use a free one of make your own.

So is there such a thing that you can send to someone via email, they open it, and you can see what they type for their access password? I'm wondering how these so called "hackers" claim to retreive passwords from people's email like Hotmail & Yahoo ?

_

Quote Originally Posted by mgniko
    So is there such a thing that you can send to someone via email, they open it, and you can see what they type for their access password? I'm wondering how these so called "hackers" claim to retreive passwords from people's email like Hotmail & Yahoo ?
    Yes, there is programs available that can log keys, there are standard keyloggers, keyloggers included in other trojans, and many more variations. There are many functions that can be used in c/c++ that make it quite easy to program them, or if you are a script kiddy, you can download them from other people. Most of these "hacker" services are just n00bs trying to scam people for *****, they use social engineering, trojans/malware (including keyloggers), and a lot of other stuff, but there is no easy way to hack accounts, it has to be through some indirect method like I described above.

Thanks Mike*0*, that was a great answer to my question!

what is keyloggers? dont get mad people. i want to learn a little of this stuff. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlink
    what is keyloggers? dont get mad people. i want to learn a little of this stuff. lol.
    [url]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=keylogger&btnG=Google+Search[/url]

ok i have a question, last year i had come accross this site that said that if you download this keylogger, you can send like a picture or link to someone and if they click or view it it will put a copy of the keylogger on there computer and it will enable you to view the password that they have. ive never used this but im just wondering if it is even possible

Quote Originally Posted by hartman
    ok i have a question, last year i had come accross this site that said that if you download this keylogger, you can send like a picture or link to someone and if they click or view it it will put a copy of the keylogger on there computer and it will enable you to view the password that they have. ive never used this but im just wondering if it is even possible
    Keyloggers or other malware can only be run by executing code. Image files and video files do not execute code, they just contain data to be interpreted by the image viewer or video player. So this means, malware can NOT be run from within an image, video, or other non executable file. There are many executable file types that are used on the windows OS, such as .exe, .scr, .pif. The only way you can run a program is by having one of those file extensions, if the file is .jpg, .gif, .png, .avi, or any other image or video file type, then it will not do anything. *But*, there are a few ways we CAN run code from a non executable file type, such as .jpg. This would be done through exploits, like the wmf exploit, which allows code to be executed through a .wmf file, a common image format. But exploits are uncommon and last for a very limited amount of time, so to answer your question, no, keyloggers can not be run through image or video files.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

thanks mike......cause when i saw that online i was like this really cant be true, or could it.

The savi keylogger

I think the savi keylogger is the best. Ofc it not published yet.. But its so small by size and very good keylogger

E.g You need to Steal Runescape(or other online game) acc.? the best choice is The savi keylogger

You can download it at Rapidshare

[url]http://rapidshare.de/files/**80*805/keylogger.rar.html[/url]

Closed Thread