file auditing
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Keyloggers

Remote Spy is a good software, but half of the virus scanners are detecting it

Guys, check [URL="http://widestep.com"]this [/URL]one. I use it regularly and now new Vista version has already released.

Question

Okay im a total newbie and found this site googleing a hacking tool for myspace
    but thats not what im here for the computer im on has 2 accounts on it my moms and mine and both have passwords on it when you try to log in so if i were to download a keylogger and install it on my own computer would it record the passwords for logging into windows?

Two links for you. [url]http://snipurl.com/25*8f[/url] [www_google_com]
    [url]http://snipurl.com/25*8p[/url] [www_google_com]

net-tools Guest
    o.o omg its not ilegal?

question

hi everyone

i need some advice about keyloggers. im looking for a free or free-trial one that can be installed remotely via email. i have windows *8 (sux, i know) so one that works with that. advice very much appreciated.

skydyver, free ones are not fully functional or leave a warning they are installed.

hm, id heard that. i wanted a free one not because im a cheapskate but with concerns about internet privacy. when u pay for it with a card or paypal thats not too private or anonymous.

Pick one based in another country. I like spytector because it is based in another country, Romania and I live in the US. Unless you commit a very serious crime, they won't ***** you down.

lol, nope just like my privacy. do you recommend paypal or ****** card for privacy with spytector. thx.

I used paypal, backed up by a ****** card. That way anyone searching would need to go through paypal records then the ****** card company records. Just an etra step to protect privacy.

I have ardamax keylogger, fairly new to this stuff and I don't know much about programming. I have managed to create the keylogger etc - I am just nor sure how to send it.

I tried to cover it using a picture to another laptop in my house to see if it would work, however hotmail doesnt allow me to send .exe files.
    Is there any way I can change this, or disguise this.
    And whats the best way to send it,
    I don't think trying to hide it in picture or video isnt much good from what I hear.
    Any help?

-Also, is there another emailing site that allows you to send .exe files via email?

Cheers

bekitiko Guest
    uuuuuuuuuppp

Soul, sending to gmail and hotmail you will need to zip them. I use zip genius.
    You can't hide an exe inside a pic file. But you can use a file binder that bi Try nds two file together. When clicked on, both files execute. The pic opens up, and the keylogger installs. Try file-joiner.com

thanks gordo but when i tried to install the downlaodable verison i couldnt isntall cause i dont got admin privalegaes

Closed Thread