zabbix
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ProRat ProConnective....

Exclamation ProRat ProConnective....

Hey sup, i have just gotten prorat *.* SE and would really need some help. The reason i got se was because im behind a router. But heres my question i press the button and this ip comes up 6*.*8*.***.* (dont want to put the rest in) and when i open proconnective and go to test and it says it cant be delivered. So then I go to start/cmd/and type ipconfig/all and read what my ip is and tha says its **2.*68.*.*** so i type that into notification and test it and it works! But then when i go to create the server it sends a message saying that this is a local ip and if your vic isnt in the your network you wont recieve any information and sure enough i dont and i know my vic opened it, but still nothing, so how do i get an ip that will actually work on proconnective and recieve information.
    Email:i_r_special@hotmail.com
    msn:same
    aim: onefurrizlebunny

Thank you for taking the time to read this and any help is appreciated!

You can even s***est a program to help me out in my situation thx again.

router

Quote Originally Posted by R*LL0
    Hey sup, i have just gotten prorat *.* SE and would really need some help. The reason i got se was because im behind a router. But heres my question i press the button and this ip comes up 6*.*8*.***.* (dont want to put the rest in) and when i open proconnective and go to test and it says it cant be delivered. So then I go to start/cmd/and type ipconfig/all and read what my ip is and tha says its **2.*68.*.*** so i type that into notification and test it and it works! But then when i go to create the server it sends a message saying that this is a local ip and if your vic isnt in the your network you wont recieve any information and sure enough i dont and i know my vic opened it, but still nothing, so how do i get an ip that will actually work on proconnective and recieve information.
    Email:i_r_special@hotmail.com
    msn:same
    aim: onefurrizlebunny

Thank you for taking the time to read this and any help is appreciated!

You can even s***est a program to help me out in my situation thx again.
    You should really learn the basics of how computers work before using stuff like that, from what you have said you are just another lame script kiddy trying and failing to use a program you don't understand. First I will explain something you could have learned in 5 seconds with google. Each house with an internet connection has an ip number, a unique identifying number different for each connection. When you get a router, it takes this ip and connects with it every time you switch it on, and assigns local ip numbers to all the computers on your network, so you can share the connection. The unique ip that is different for each connection can be anything, 27.**2.*2.252 or any random 4 numbers that are between * and 255 and are separated with a . . Local ip numbers begin with **2.*68. and are only used locally in your network. You have a trojan that is designed to connect back to you, but because you have a router it will not know what computer to forward the connection to, and block it. So you need to forward the ports in your routers web based setup page, usually at **2.*68.*.*. You need to get your local ip and know the port this trojan uses to connect to, and forward all connections on that port to your local ip. You can google how to do that.

ok, thank you, but can I have your msn or aim or xfire, or anyhting so maybe you can help me forward some ports? Ok thank you.

R*LL0

_

Quote Originally Posted by R*LL0
    ok, thank you, but can I have your msn or aim or xfire, or anyhting so maybe you can help me forward some ports? Ok thank you.

R*LL0
    I use [EDIT: EMAIL REMOVED. PM ME FOR IT] for msn. And no, that is not an open invitation for all the n00bs reading this to add me and message me "plz I saw ur email on a site, how do I hack, give me hacking programs", like I got for about 2 months after I posted my email last time.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 07-30-2006 at 06:36 AM.

alright cool i added you but you havent been on. btw mine is [email]i_r_special@hotmail.com[/email]

Thx in advance for going to help me i really REALLY REALLY appreciate it!

oh man... this kid though his routers address **2.*68.*.*00 was his IP address.
    /sigh
    ~All I wanna do is piss people off.

Exclamation How To Prepare My Router To Have ProConnective Connected Behind Routers???

Hi! I got ProRat *.* Special Edition. I'm unable to configure my Router exactly. I have been trying it for more than 80 hours!!! Still I'm unable to connect to any VICTIM who is behind Routers. I'm not getting notifications first of all! Please Somebody help me! Please help me out of this problem. I have a important job to do. I'm getting married to my GIRLFRIEND and I heared about her that the reason why she is marrying me is she only wants to inherit my property! I cann't believe that! I want to make sure is she is trustworthy or not! Please friends help me. That's the only reason I bought this ProRat Special Edition v *.*. But I'm stucked in this Ports Forwarding And Routers Stuff. I use Router. Please For God Sake Help me !!!

Thanx For Reading. If somebody has knowledge how to get out of this problem please give me the SOLUTION!!!

My E-mail ID is [email]babu_rao***@yahoo.co.in[/email]
    Last edited by dashndash; 11-06-2006 at 05:26 PM.

ProRat Proconnective Stuff help!!!

Hi! I got ProRat *.* Special Edition. I'm unable to configure my Router exactly. I have been trying it for more than 80 hours!!! Still I'm unable to connect to any VICTIM who is behind Routers. I'm not getting notifications first of all! Please Somebody help me! Please help me out of this problem. I have a important job to do. I'm getting married to my GIRLFRIEND and I heared about her that the reason why she is marrying me is she only wants to inherit my property! I cann't believe that! I want to make sure is she is trustworthy or not! Please friends help me. That's the only reason I bought this ProRat Special Edition v *.*. But I'm stucked in this Ports Forwarding And Routers Stuff. I use Router. Please For God Sake Help me !!!

Thanx For Reading. If somebody has knowledge how to get out of this problem please give me the SOLUTION!!!

My E-mail ID is [email]babu_rao***@yahoo.co.in[/email]

need of help

Quote Originally Posted by Whitecrow
    oh man... this kid though his routers address **2.*68.*.*00 was his IP address.
    /sigh

Do u know how to configure my Router Properly??? If Yes Please help me as soon as possible

buddy..?

alright cool i added you but you havent been on. btw mine is i_r_special(at-sign)hotmail(dot)com

Thx in advance for going to help me i really REALLY REALLY appreciate it!
    A little advice for you, don't ever post your email like that. Spammers use programs and search all over the Internet using keysymbols like the @ sign. Also, people can just click that link dozens of times and spam you if they hate you, so I s***est rewriting your email using parentheses to indicate the @ and . signs so you don't get spam.

Unhappy ProConnective Portwarding Problem!

I'm looking for someone to just help me to how to do this PORTFARWARDING??? I have done that portfarwarding but I"m not getting that proconnective notifications! I'm ProRat Special Edition User. But I'm not getting notifications. Even in my mail, *** I didn't get any kind of mail. When I tried this on my Computer it's working but when I"m trying on victims it doesn't work! So what to do now? Please Help me regarding this problem

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRICIATED!

THANX IN ADVANCE!

prorat etc.

Hey, this was my last resort posting on here cos i can see how everyone doesnt like "noobs" lol, bt i have searched google and looked at help files etc and i'm stuck! i downloaded prorat and the se edition in hope of accessing the webcam in my uni dorm from another computer, as som* keeps playing practical jokes (n altho its nt malicious (some were funny) we wanna get em back, afta finding out who) neways i downloaded prorat and created a server (i think) i used tht no-ip.com thing they advertise on the html help thing, and then i found the ip address using the cmd and netstat command thing. but i have no idea wat port to type in! i used 5**0 n tht was in use, and hav no idea how 2 find out wat was using tht port etc, or wat port number to use, so if ne* could help me there then tht would b great! Also after attempting to try several things (obviously i am clueless) i gave up n looked for other software lol, and discovered a few thing slike beast 2.05 (cos it has a webcam button) and CIA, which i think also had a webcam button, bt i hav no idea where 2 download them. i searched google n jus gt a load of crap back!

so ne* with particular wisdom....i;ve noticed mike seems to kno wat hes talking about, (bt please dnt shout at me for bein a noob! ya dnt hav 2 help me i just askin!) could help me tht would be great. if its nt worth downloading beast, cia or such programs becos i'll hav the same problem then also let me kno. i'd b most obliged if you could help me to get prorat to work as it seems fun!

also ne* who does reply, like i said i am a noob, so please write as clear as possible...like a prorat for dummies book kinda thing lol, so tht i dnt have to pester ya again!

Cheers for readin
    Maddogg

Quote Originally Posted by Maddogg*8
    Hey, this was my last resort posting on here cos i can see how everyone doesnt like "noobs" lol, bt i have searched google and looked at help files etc and i'm stuck! i downloaded prorat and the se edition in hope of accessing the webcam in my uni dorm from another computer, as som* keeps playing practical jokes (n altho its nt malicious (some were funny) we wanna get em back, afta finding out who) neways i downloaded prorat and created a server (i think) i used tht no-ip.com thing they advertise on the html help thing, and then i found the ip address using the cmd and netstat command thing. but i have no idea wat port to type in! i used 5**0 n tht was in use, and hav no idea how 2 find out wat was using tht port etc, or wat port number to use, so if ne* could help me there then tht would b great! Also after attempting to try several things (obviously i am clueless) i gave up n looked for other software lol, and discovered a few thing slike beast 2.05 (cos it has a webcam button) and CIA, which i think also had a webcam button, bt i hav no idea where 2 download them. i searched google n jus gt a load of crap back!

so ne* with particular wisdom....i;ve noticed mike seems to kno wat hes talking about, (bt please dnt shout at me for bein a noob! ya dnt hav 2 help me i just askin!) could help me tht would be great. if its nt worth downloading beast, cia or such programs becos i'll hav the same problem then also let me kno. i'd b most obliged if you could help me to get prorat to work as it seems fun!

also ne* who does reply, like i said i am a noob, so please write as clear as possible...like a prorat for dummies book kinda thing lol, so tht i dnt have to pester ya again!

Cheers for readin
    Maddogg
    You're not going to accomplish anything ********* in the computer field unless you have prior knowledge of the subject. You can't just dive in and expect everything to work.

What you are looking for is someone to do everything for you or give you a step by step tutorial; and that isn't going to happen. I s***est you do some reading on the subjects of LAN IP addresses, WAN IP addresses, routers, ports, servers, clients, and remote administration tools. I promise it'll make sense if you gain an understanding of the subjects involved.

Also, typing in a lazy, short form is not good on a forum where you want people to help you. Laziness on your part encourages laziness on our part.

ok i'll try that

ok sounds like a plan. soz its nt laziness. well the way i spell is jus frm typing a lot frm chattin etc on the net, and the way i speak is jus how i speak in real life..i change ym mind almost instantly lol. neways thanks for ya advice, i will giv it a go.

i'll b first to admit tht i did expect it just to work! i didnt realise there was quite so much to it! i shall look up some stuff.

cheers
    dogg

+ Reply to Thread