mrtg
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bugs..

Question Bugs..

how would u kno if there are bigs in a site?
    Nothing is Impossible

fabioejp Guest

Post ...

Using a vulnerability scanner.

Red face -

thanks can u give me a link for that scanner plz?
    Nothing is Impossible

n00b

Quote Originally Posted by N/A
    thanks can u give me a link for that scanner plz?
    No, you are going to LEARN TO USE GOOGLE AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. There is not just one generic vulnerability scanner that we can give a link to, there are many and you are going to learn to find them with google.

how would u kno if there are bigs in a site?
    I am going to ignore the "bigs" and assume it means bugs. This post was totally unspecific, didn't tell us what you want, and reminds me of the people who contact me on msn every day saying "plz tell me how to hack". If you are a DUMB LOSER who can not even spell correctly, then you are NEVER going to be a hacker, deal with it and find another interest to spend your time on. You have to be smart to be a hacker/programmer, you have to be able to understand how computers work, which you don't have a chance of doing if you are not intelligent. And you want to find bugs in sites? You wouldn't even know what to do if you found a "bug", you probably don't even know the scripting languages that you would be exploiting, like javascript, php, html. There is no automated script kiddy program that is going to hack for you, sure there is stuff like trojans and hacking tools available that have a "click to hack" interface, but that is not hacking, that is clicking a few buttons. Finding and exploiting bugs in software or websites requires you to actually know about what you are exploiting. A vulnerability scanner will only find and report to you what is vulnerable, the rest is up to you. And you didn't even say what you wanted, there are different "bugs" on different levels that you could find, like a bug in the software hosting the website, like apache, or a bug in the scripting of what is on the site.

-

uhhh thanks for the advice....i guess.

i spellled rong cuz i was in hury. i visit this site at my lunch period so i had to hurry cuz i didnt wanted to be tardy. hall sweeps were going on lol.

i wanted to fond out bugs in a script at my black***rd site because wen i go to that site it gives me up like bunch of errors. and dont know wat to do with it....
    Nothing is Impossible

+ Reply to Thread