munin
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hacking *certain* invisionfree ***rds

Hey i lost my password for my account can someone help me?

hey, press "I forgot my password" when you try to sign in.
    You're welcome.

please

yes I would really like to know how they did it.
    I mean I was banned from a forum too because I just sent one complaint to an admin of why I was demoted of moderator. Now I cant do anything.

I dont understand you guys, you guys are saying its impossible to hack invision free sites but it looks like theres some sites being hacked.
    Also I had a forum hacked and I contacted invision free support like you said, and they never replied back.

Please, some people are seriously stupid. But I saw something about SQL Injections, I read a walk through but I had no clue how to use it.
    It said that it would change the password of the ROOT Admin on the Invisio free Forum's password to *2*456.
    How????? I want to get revenge for hacking my site, they shouldnt of done that, and they are the same people who banned me from their site.

I dont understand you guys, you guys are saying its impossible to hack invision free sites but it looks like theres some sites being hacked.
    Yes, it would have been done with malware, fake login pages, or a similar method.

I didn't say it was impossible to obtain the password of an invisionfree ***rd, I said it would be impossible to directly exploit the scripts and software they use, because they would run the latest versions.

If there are retards who a) trust programs from unknown sources, or b) are dumb enough to believe fake login pages, then they are going to lose their passwords for every service they use. It doesn't mean there's some ultra secret invisionfree hacking method, it just means you are someone who falls under one of those categories.

Saying you can hack invisionfree is like saying you can hack hotmail, yahoo, and so on. If even ONE person found a way to 'hack' their ***rds and used it, news would quickly reach the admins and they would make the necessary changes. If there was a way to hack them which spread to HUNDREDS of people, do you really think the admins would just sit on their ass and leave their service to be destroyed? Cross site scripting, sql injection, and other vulnerabilities simply DO NOT exist in services like invisionfree, because they are required to update as regularly as possible to ensure security. Sure, ONE guy may find a way to exploit them, but as soon as other people hear about it (or they see what happened in their logs), it's patched. You saying there's a way that EVERYONE is using to hack those ***rds is just ridiculous.

Please, some people are seriously stupid. But I saw something about SQL Injections, I read a walk through but I had no clue how to use it.
    It said that it would change the password of the ROOT Admin on the Invisio free Forum's password to *2*456.
    As I said before, they will update regularly, and I highly doubt sql injection would be possible.

And until you fully understand everything related to exploits, invisionfree, etc, you can stop calling us 'stupid'.

S-core, i am part of a outsider resistance. plz, if u have a nsider account, ive been trying to reach u, but havent found u. plz pm 2cool2spy.

just on the off chance is any one able to hack an Invisionfree forum for me? pm me if you can help me out!

Is there Actually Any Way To Access Admin Cp Through 'Hacking' Of Some kind?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Is there Actually Any Way To Access Admin Cp Through 'Hacking' Of Some kind?
    ye. I happen to know some people who can hack invisionfree in under 5 minutes. here is an example of a hacked ***rd by a person called "orangeflower"

[url]http://z6.invisionfree.com/Socomdria[/url]

WARNING CONTAINS GROSS PICS AND LOUD NOISES!

Can you get him to teach us?

Quote Originally Posted by BreadMan View Post
    Can you get him to teach us?
    I dont think so. I barly know him.
    Last edited by Poopyman; 06-20-2007 at 06:05 PM.

How To Hack Invisionfree Released!

ITS HARD! READ THIS: [url]http://holyh4cker.duelistrealms.net/topic/56205/*/#new[/url]

YOU USE THE BUG AN REPORT LOST PASWORD FROM ANOTHER ADMIN.

Angry hey can any one help

well i was just wondering if anyone can help well you see someone hacked into my myspace and changed my password and everything and i cant get on and i had them send the password to my email except that got changed to so i was wondering if anyone could help me get back into my myspace

Lol myspace.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Closed Thread