ganglia
Closed Thread

Thread: using ip

Exclamation using ip

can anyone tell me how can i use a particular ip of a person

_

Quote Originally Posted by healer_*6
    The dumb questions just keep coming from this user. You people think getting an IP number can instantly make you hack into someone. It's just a number, like a telephone number or address, just a way to reach you. And IP numbers change every day on most people's connections, so the IP you think you have now is totally useless. With an IP number, there is a few things you can do, such as port scanning, tracing the ISP location, connecting to a trojan/server already installed, using exploits for what services they have running, etc. There is no way to just hack them.

Mike stop lying and help the people!

An IP address is the most valuable thing you can get on the internet. It basically like stealing someones ****** card and password. You can log into their **** account and find their emails and find their street address. Hell, you can even take control of their car and drive it to your garage so you can have it for yourself. You can also use an IP address to find out: if someone is a male/female, their age, their full name, their parents name and the make of pizza they order every friday.
    For all the things i just mentioned you can visit a highly secret website but you cannot tell anyone as only myself, mike0* and a few other users know about it.
    [url]http://www.IP-address-uses-andwhattheycantellyou.com/*22*882*/login/main.html/im-an-idiot[/url].

Please keep the website a **SECRET**

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    Mike stop lying and help the people!

An IP address is the most valuable thing you can get on the internet. It basically like stealing someones ****** card and password. You can log into their **** account and find their emails and find their street address. Hell, you can even take control of their car and drive it to your garage so you can have it for yourself. You can also use an IP address to find out: if someone is a male/female, their age, their full name, their parents name and the make of pizza they order every friday.
    For all the things i just mentioned you can visit a highly secret website but you cannot tell anyone as only myself, mike0* and a few other users know about it.
    [url]http://www.IP-address-uses-andwhattheycantellyou.com/*22*882*/login/main.html/im-an-idiot[/url].

Please keep the website a **SECRET**
    Yes, that site actually has the "HACK" button you all want, all you have to do is click it and it hacks every email address and site you ever visited. Please do NOT share this secret with anyone. *waits for n00bs to reply "plz help the link's broken"*

this is interesting. but that site doesn't even work?

Quote Originally Posted by fun
    No, what's interesting is how you morons will believe anything if we say it's some hacker site with a "hack" button. I think the "i'm an idiot" at the end of this url kinda gave it away:

[url]http://www.ip-address-uses-andwhattheycantellyou.com/*22*882*/login/main.html/im-an-idiot[/url]

So if you still don't get it, THAT SITE DOESN'T EXIST. So why don't you go and learn something instead of expecting there to be a way for any idiot to come and become a hacker by downloading some programs or visiting some site.

Quote Originally Posted by fun
    Look, turn off your computer - go outside and have a little think about what you just did and said. You are DENSE.

Quote Originally Posted by healer_*6 View Post

You should not do any illegal activities. You can know the IP location, ISP address of that IP address, country, latitude and longitude using a particular IP address of a person. There are many site available to provide these details. Check the details of your IP address at the site Ip-Details.com .

Closed Thread