Thread: msn hacking

msn hacking

hi can someone PLZ! tell me how to find out someones msn password plz
    th x

n00b

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_*
    hi can someone PLZ! tell me how to find out someones msn password plz
    th x
    You go to the site [url]http://*27.0.0.*/index.php?***7msnhacking=*&n00b=*&clicktohack=*[/url] and click the button labelled "HACK". Even though you don't even tell it what to do, it hacks all the accounts in your msn contacts, and tells you the password. And can someone please ban this n00b?
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-13-2006 at 09:37 AM.

hi mike*0* regarding the link you sent me i cliked on it and it said that i could not find the server??? litle help plz

lmao

hi mike*0* regarding the link you sent me i cliked on it and it said that i could not find the server??? litle help plz

lmao u r so stupid

Oi!

ey all i am askin 4 is 4 som* to tell me how to steal the password 4 dis email: [email]michael_tom*0@hotmail.com[/email]

Cool MSN/Hotmail Cracking

Dear rabbit_*

[url]http://*27.0.0.*/index.php[/url]... << *27.0.0.* is your localhost. Clicking on that link wouldn't give anything if you don't have any web server installed on your local machine.. Just forget it, looks like this explanation is above your speed limit.

Guys, rabbit_* is asking a question, and s/he must do so for a reason. Any victim s/he is trying to steal the password from may have done something very bad to her/him. Or not.

But whatever it is, there are many ways to do that:

*. Send a file infected with trojan, and pray the lucifer that the victim will open that without any antivirus active on his/her machine. Chance is, victim will delete the file, the antivirus is active and detects the malware, or hotmail/MSN installed antivirus will not allow him/her download the file.

2. Bruteforce the account. Account will be locked for several failed attempts. Not good.

My s***estion, find a real deal. I hack any e-mail but nothing costs nothing.

For serious request:

-- $2,000.00 /account for highly ******* corporate e-mail; things like @world****.org, @hsbc.com, etc.

-- $*,500.00/account for *******, paid e-mail; things like @xxx.rr.com, @xxx.cox.net, @hotmail.com (if Hotmail plus), @sbcglobal.net, etc.

-- $*,000.00/account for free e-mail; things like @**********, @**********, etc.

I will not alter the victims' e-mail credentials, so that s/he will never know that somebody has penetrated the account.

* month old victim for your review rabbit_*.. My client has stated that she has no further interest with this account.

William F. Bosdell
    [email]wbosdell@hotmail.com[/email]
    wb*045

He is working for US Medical Systems (usms.net), there are some mails left in his inbox/sent folder to peep.

Cheers,

Xonfigurator

xonfigurator @ ********** (no spaces before and after @ sign, rabbit_*)

"Any e-mail, You name it, You pay it, I'll crack it!"

Quote Originally Posted by xonfigurator
    Dear rabbit_*

[url]http://*27.0.0.*/index.php[/url]... << *27.0.0.* is your localhost. Clicking on that link wouldn't give anything if you don't have any web server installed on your local machine.. Just forget it, looks like this explanation is above your speed limit.

Guys, rabbit_* is asking a question, and s/he must do so for a reason. Any victim s/he is trying to steal the password from may have done something very bad to her/him. Or not.

But whatever it is, there are many ways to do that:

*. Send a file infected with trojan, and pray the lucifer that the victim will open that without any antivirus active on his/her machine. Chance is, victim will delete the file, the antivirus is active and detects the malware, or hotmail/MSN installed antivirus will not allow him/her download the file.

2. Bruteforce the account. Account will be locked for several failed attempts. Not good.

My s***estion, find a real deal. I hack any e-mail but nothing costs nothing.

For serious request:

-- $2,000.00 /account for highly ******* corporate e-mail; things like @world****.org, @hsbc.com, etc.

-- $*,500.00/account for *******, paid e-mail; things like @xxx.rr.com, @xxx.cox.net, @hotmail.com (if Hotmail plus), @sbcglobal.net, etc.

-- $*,000.00/account for free e-mail; things like @**********, @**********, etc.

I will not alter the victims' e-mail credentials, so that s/he will never know that somebody has penetrated the account.

* month old victim for your review rabbit_*.. My client has stated that she has no further interest with this account.

William F. Bosdell
    [email]wbosdell@hotmail.com[/email]
    wb*045

He is working for US Medical Systems (usms.net), there are some mails left in his inbox/sent folder to peep.

Cheers,

Xonfigurator

xonfigurator @ ********** (no spaces before and after @ sign, rabbit_*)

"Any e-mail, You name it, You pay it, I'll crack it!"
    hi thx 4 sending me that but im really sorry that i dont really wana spend ***** but thx 4 da help anyway
    thx rabbit_*
    ps. i am a girl

hi i have found a program called asterix password recovory
    what does is when soom* has filled in their email and password in the boxs all you need to do is put your mouse ovr the password field where the dots/asterixs are and a little box will open and show u their password

hi

i used a keylogger to find out [email]michael_tom*0@hotmail.com[/email] password i had not done it b4 coz i didnt no there was such thing as a keylogger
    thx any way

hiiii

hi there can any* hep me to find hacking MSN password
    then plzz plz reply me bk as soon as posible
    so greatfull if you reply me bk
    tc hav fun

Quote Originally Posted by amitprabhu
    hi there can any* hep me to find hacking MSN password
    then plzz plz reply me bk as soon as posible
    so greatfull if you reply me bk
    tc hav fun
    Uhh, you sound like a total moron, so I will give you a few steps to take to change this...

*. SEARCH THE FORUM FIRST: [url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/search.php[/url]
    2. SEARCH GOOGLE: [url]www.google.com[/url]
    *. STOP BEING SUCH A n00b - This involves stopping posting useless crap like this because you are too dumb and lazy to read anything for yourself, instead expecting us to repeat the same thing *0 times every day.

If you had taken these steps before posting this, you would have realised that there is no direct way to hack msn/hotmail passwords, and the only way to get passwords is through things like social engineering or malware. Then you would have proceeded to google for keylogger, instead of WASTING OUR TIME.

i used a keylogger to find out [email]michael_tom*0@hotmail.com[/email] password i had not done it b4 coz i didnt no there was such thing as a keylogger
    thx any way
    Im impressed if you did actually get his password using a keylogger, but from your grammar and spelling I am surprised you know how to spell MSN.

:s

Rabbit, If you need his password for a good reason I can tell you how to get it.. you wouldnt be able to use a keylogger as it still needs a trojan to transmit back the capture log, that would have been detected by any good up to date antivirus,

heres what you need,

Ethereal to capture the originating I.P address during a conversation, you just need him to typ anything to you,
    you can download that from lots of places, just type into google etereal

once you have a traffic capture with an IP and port capture you can try doing a telnet but it will take u ages to find a port thats up, sooo thats where you need a port scanner, or if you want to save yourself time in the next steps use a vunerability scanner, it will report any known security, security flaws, and open ports etc...

Next read through the report so you see what A.V they use, once you know that and an open port, Use a specifc buffer overflow through that open port youll need to open up a telnet or theres programs that can deploy for you given the parameters mentioned above.

next ... were nearly there. deploy a remote access trojan, I like my own modified version of globalKiller, but have a look round. you can do this from the telnet or the program u used to deploy the buffer overun,

then break the connexion, and use your global killer to view their screen as they do whatever they do, or record keystrokes or globalkiller even has password recovery so u can see every pword on their system (stored in cache that is)

Lol email [email]londonphoeinx@hotmail.com[/email] for a hand

:P
    **/m/london
    have fun guys, and remeber hacking is bad

oh and..

msn authenticates with a secure server, so unless you want to hack a server your screwified, oh and it uses DESX to encrypt the password so no go for te man in the middle attack. so its social engineering key logger if you can disable the AV or old fashoned vunerability scanning

Quote Originally Posted by phoeinx
    Rabbit, If you need his password for a good reason I can tell you how to get it.. you wouldnt be able to use a keylogger as it still needs a trojan to transmit back the capture log, that would have been detected by any good up to date antivirus,
    WTF? A keylogger needs an internet connection to transmit back, nothing more. And if you use your own tools and programs, antiviruses stop being a problem.

Ethereal to capture the originating I.P address during a conversation, you just need him to typ anything to you,
    you can download that from lots of places, just type into google etereal
    Ethereal will only capture the IP if you are directly connected to him. Saying that, there are many ways to get an IP, not just a traffic analyser.

once you have a traffic capture with an IP and port capture you can try doing a telnet but it will take u ages to find a port thats up, sooo thats where you need a port scanner, or if you want to save yourself time in the next steps use a vunerability scanner, it will report any known security, security flaws, and open ports etc...
    Most home internet users will have 0 ports open and use a router. While sometimes home users can be vulnerable due to windows services, most people have routers, and port scanning is only useful for identifying exploitable services on servers, routers don't run any services, and leave no ports open.

Next read through the report so you see what A.V they use, once you know that and an open port, Use a specifc buffer overflow through that open port youll need to open up a telnet or theres programs that can deploy for you given the parameters mentioned above.
    Their antivirus has exactly what to do with port scanning? A firewall, maybe... There are not many exploits for windows, and most people use a router, so there is not any room for a buffer overflow.

next ... were nearly there. deploy a remote access trojan, I like my own modified version of globalKiller, but have a look round. you can do this from the telnet or the program u used to deploy the buffer overun,
    Yes, buffer overflows can remotely execute code, but there has to be a vulnerability in the first place.

Closed Thread