Power Admin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ipb

ipb

im using ipb (invision power ***rd) and am having trouble finding another free host that works with it before i had byethost*.com but they keep redirecting topics to there "blog" i got so pissed any way i can not find a host that will work with ipb and when im installing sometimes i get errors like this:

Code:
    Warning: file(/home/www/thedipfiles.atwebpages.com/Forums/resources/ipb_templates.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/thedipfiles.atwebpages.com/Forums/install/core/actions/install.php on line 544
    and sometimes it just doesnt load im having alot of trouble finding a free host where i can install this and i dont want to create my own server because my computer is a piece of shit. can someone here help me out?

It doesn't look like you uploaded all the installation files and/or the forum files, looking at that error message.

I've installed several forums on Byethost without problems -- they don't really have any restrictive policies that come to mind.

of all free hosts i have tried the only ones i tried were byethost6 and **0mb.com of which i liked **0mb.com( cause the 2 gig storage and 5mb file upload) but like * days ago there policy changed so you have to post *50 times on there forums to get *0 databases so its not the best just useful and you can set up the ***rd there also.(just need to activate mysql)

Try freehostia.com. Just ignore hosts that make you post on their crappy forums.

+ Reply to Thread