cacti
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Myspace passwords? Cell Phone Records? Voicemail passcodes? I DO IT ALL!

Thumbs up Need Myspace passwords? Cell Phone Records? Voicemail passcodes? I DO IT ALL!

Need Myspace passwords? Cell Phone Records? Voicemail passcodes? I DO IT ALL!

Getting myspace Account Passwords is easly done.. If you want anyones myspace password, I am the person you want to talk to..
    I can be reached on AOL Instant messanger Screen Name 'Pimpest'
    or email me at
    [email]HireMe2Hack4U@aol.com[/email]

I can get you their password in the matter of seconds, plus I offer a whole lot of other simular services..

Cell Phone Records

Voicemail passcode's

Email Passwords

Instant Message Conversations

Social Security Numbers

Full BackGround checks

Unlisted Phone Numbers

Real-Time Location of Anyone(GPS)

And so much more..

Spam

Quote Originally Posted by iSpEye
    Need Myspace passwords? Cell Phone Records? Voicemail passcodes? I DO IT ALL!

Getting myspace Account Passwords is easly done.. If you want anyones myspace password, I am the person you want to talk to..
    I can be reached on AOL Instant messanger Screen Name 'Pimpest'
    or email me at
    [email]HireMe2Hack4U@aol.com[/email]

I can get you their password in the matter of seconds, plus I offer a whole lot of other simular services..

Cell Phone Records

Voicemail passcode's

Email Passwords

Instant Message Conversations

Social Security Numbers

Full BackGround checks

Unlisted Phone Numbers

Real-Time Location of Anyone(GPS)

And so much more..
    This is a scam, and you are a spammer. You will be banned shortly.

Prove it that it's a scam. Im serious this is no joke.. and as far as being a spammer.. I gave that up 2 years ago.. moved onto bigger and better things..

-iSpEye

scam

Quote Originally Posted by iSpEye
    Prove it that it's a scam. Im serious this is no joke.. and as far as being a spammer.. I gave that up 2 years ago.. moved onto bigger and better things..

-iSpEye
    No, you should prove that it is NOT a scam, I don't have time to take apart every scam posted on here to say it is not a scam. The fact that you claim to be able to hack email accounts proves it's a scam, unless you call some lame social engineering trick hacking.

"and as far as being a spammer.. I gave that up 2 years ago.. moved onto bigger and better things.."

Oh, such as what exactly, from what I can see, you are still a pathetic spamming loser who spams to get ***** because he doesn't have enough skill to do anything else. How can you say this is not spamming, you have posted repeatedly in over * threads. I will admit, I spammed once as well, it was the reason I signed up this username (over 7 months ago) and some people probably remember the scam I posted, but at least I admit what I did, I only made one post and I only did it for * day until I realised what a n00b I was and started contributing to this forum instead of spamming. But I am going to give you one chance only to prove that you are a hacker. I have set up an email account for you to hack into, [email]thescammertest@hotmail.com[/email]. If you are as good as you claim to be, then you will hack into it, and tell me the "password" I emailed to it. The only way you could get that code is by directly having access to it. And I will not be checking that email account, so no social engineering will work, you will just have to use your hacking skills you say you have got. If you hack into it, you can post the code directly in this thread, and everyone will believe you and everyone can pay for your services. You have exactly 4 days starting from when I posted this. If you fail, I have asked syntax****** to ban you, and everyone will know that these spammers like you who post in this forum do not have a way to hack accounts, and are just here to steal *****. I will accept no complaining here, that it's impossible, etc. YOU were the one who claimed all this stuff, so prove yourself.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-13-2006 at 01:14 PM.

hi mike*0` has she failed the test or not??

_

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_*
    hi mike*0` has she failed the test or not??
    It has been less than * day, so I don't know. And I think it is a "he", not a "she".

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    It has been less than * day, so I don't know. And I think it is a "he", not a "she".
    Hi thx 4 da information anwayz could u tell me when his time is up if he failed or not thx

Very interested Mike to hear more about this "social enginerring"?? As one who has been taken by one of these spammers in the past and provided with "proofs" that looked truely convincing, I'd love to hear how these people do it. For me I learned my lesson & just used good old fashioned detective work to catch my x-wife....but reading her email would have been much easier and worth the $ if it were truely something that could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by mgniko
    Very interested Mike to hear more about this "social enginerring"?? As one who has been taken by one of these spammers in the past and provided with "proofs" that looked truely convincing, I'd love to hear how these people do it. For me I learned my lesson & just used good old fashioned detective work to catch my x-wife....but reading her email would have been much easier and worth the $ if it were truely something that could be done.
    Social engineering is a way of obtaining information by the manipulation of people, like convincing them to give you a password, etc. A lot of the common scams are good examples of social engineering, like the "password autobot" scam, people believe it enough to send their password away to an email they *think* is an admin bot that will give back any password they want, but it is actually a scammer waiting for their passwords. Social engineering can be anything, but for people trying to get someone's password, it usually involves hosting a fake email login page and using their social engineering skills to convince someone to log in to that page and lose their passwords. Of course, some email spoofing makes it a lot easier for the email to be believable. But most of these services are in fact social engineering scams designed to get you to send your ***** away and for them to not do anything for you, just take the *****. There are more scams than actual people that will try (and a lot of the time, fail) to get the password for you, so only give ***** to people you trust.

mike* just ignore eyespy hes such a retard.

hey eyespy... go and play on a motorway not behind your crappy little PC

hey

can you get me someones myspace password password..!

my email is [email]locodude@hotmail.com[/email]

thanks

I cant email him, failure notice. I am very interested in the services, if they work. If anyone else can do the MSN conversations service I'd pay very well, let me know please.

Dude it's fake. He's scamming you. What grade are you in?

*No one can do what hes claiming.

Talking hmmmm

folks while i wont make any written opinion on his/her ability to get IM convo's and passwords

i will tell you that it is rather easy to get background checks and social security numbers...

FDLE will provide you with the background if you fill out the correct forms and "state" the correct reason for requesting

the public records of every county is filled with information if you just know where to look...

Addicted One

wow..

stupidity is priceless...ha to those saying "if anyone else can do it, ill pay you" and crap like that..please leave an email or something, some people (not me) may probably offer to help for the right price..
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

+ Reply to Thread