monitoring
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: myspace hack

myspace hack

i want to hack my friends myspace account, basically just to fuck around with his myspace page. I have his myspace web page address, do i need to get his e-mail address to be able to crack his password??? any help would be greatly appreciated!

_

Quote Originally Posted by patton44*
    i want to hack my friends myspace account, basically just to fuck around with his myspace page. I have his myspace web page address, do i need to get his e-mail address to be able to crack his password??? any help would be greatly appreciated!
    FORUM SEARCH: [url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/search.php[/url]

GOOGLE: [url]http://www.google.com[/url]

If you had SEARCHED this forum or even READ some threads here, you would have seen that there is no way to just hack accounts, there is only a few methods to redirect to fake pages etc. POSTING HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO ACTUALLY READ ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM WILL JUST GET YOU BANNED FOR SPAMMING, because this thread is SPAM. People like you think that just because we are hackers, we can instantly hack any email or other account we want to. If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it, and NO ONE would use these services any more because they would be so insecure. Websites like myspace/email sites are SECURE, and you can't just "hack" them. Sometimes people find vulnerabilities in these sites, but they are fixed in hours. But if you had actually read anything instead of posting as soon as you find this forum, you would already know that, and would have known that you can only get passwords through social engineering, keyloggers, etc.

i want to hack my friends myspace account, basically just to fuck around with his myspace page.
    You loser, if you are going to do something illegal, at least work out how to do it yourself. You can't just become a hacker through a few google searches for "hacking myspace".

any help would be greatly appreciated!
    No, you are not looking for help, you are looking for someone to do all the work for you because you are too lazy to even read anything for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris****
    If You Need A Myspace Password, Please Im Or8**2*

Would Be Happy To Help
    Get off this forum, you were already banned once.

Haha, Myspace is so insecure! Of course all the exploits get patched but there are so many that turn up every day! There are actually a couple of working exploits right now, but the one closest to what you want, besides using redirects to go to a fake login, is a script that allows you to edit any profile info including changing pics etc... I imagine it will be patched soon. Once it is patched, I will release it so you can learn from it, but I don't want to release the script now out of fear of it being patched sooner.

IM you on what? AIM?
    Last edited by hackerz; 04-17-2006 at 10:17 PM.

Everybody Kris**** is just trying to make ***** i IM him on AIM and he wants *5 to get the passwords.. Thats some bullshit because he only has 5 post need more post before i pay him and pluss i bet he is trying to rip people just to be warned before you IM him. And if he says no he was not i got the IM right here..

or8**2*: Yea
    or8**2*: hello
    Bighomedog**: hey
    Bighomedog**: saw your post on all-net tools
    Bighomedog**: you know how to hack myspace?
    or8**2*: oh. ok
    or8**2*: sure
    Bighomedog**: how?
    or8**2*: lol..i cant explain how but if you would like to me to get a pass i can for *5
    Bighomedog**: umm no thanks
    or8**2*: ok
    Bighomedog**: *5 buxs nah man i can figure out myself
    or8**2*: by
    Bighomedog**: by
    or8**2*: ok..good lluck
    Bighomedog**: k

You did not even know what cracking was. You said you used a script, and since it's a script, it should be simple and take no time at all. So, since it's that simple, what about I post my myspace, and you tell me my password? It will prove you're legit, and people will buy from you.

EDIT: Talked to him, he's a noob. He can't steal the passwords. Anyone who wants to death ping him, his IP is 7*.250.**.2*6.
    Last edited by hackerz; 04-18-2006 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hackerz
    You did not even know what cracking was. You said you used a script, and since it's a script, it should be simple and take no time at all. So, since it's that simple, what about I post my myspace, and you tell me my password? It will prove you're legit, and people will buy from you.

EDIT: Talked to him, he's a noob. He can't steal the passwords. Anyone who wants to death ping him, his IP is 7*.250.**.2*6.
    Yes, he is a n00b, you are new on this forum, but he was here before (a few months ago), using Or8**2* or something as his name, and what was he doing then? Yeah, you guessed it, scamming, still the same myspace scam. I have asked for his new username to be banned.

Haha, I'm a noob at this forum too . But at least I'm not a scammer! And I'm not a noob at hacking.

Ya i would not pay him jack first he has to prove it. And i still would not pay him.. Here another IM he sent me when i was away.

or8**2*: nice post u left
    Auto response from Bighomedog**: I am away from my computer right now.

or8**2*: dont know what you proved
    or8**2*: nothing
    or8**2*: loser
    Bighomedog**: OK thanks ya scammer
    or8**2*: huh
    Bighomedog**: trying to make *5.00 by scamming people

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog**
    Ya i would not pay him jack first he has to prove it. And i still would not pay him.. Here another IM he sent me when i was away.

or8**2*: nice post u left
    Auto response from Bighomedog**: I am away from my computer right now.

or8**2*: dont know what you proved
    or8**2*: nothing
    or8**2*: loser
    Bighomedog**: OK thanks ya scammer
    or8**2*: huh
    Bighomedog**: trying to make *5.00 by scamming people
    Lol, if he uses msn, give him my email, and I can send him my memory leak program that crashes the computer in * minute by using up ALL the ram.

yes sir i will ask him

Quote Originally Posted by kris***
    WHY ON EARTH YOURE SAYING I CANT GET PASSES IS BEYOND ME...MANY PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HAVE IMed ME IN HOPES OF GETTING THEM A PASS AND IVE DONE JUST THAT...U ALL KNOW WHO U ARE...WHY WOULD U WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING THAT I CANT GET A PASS WHEN U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME AND HAVE NEVER USED MY SERVICES

SO AGAIN, NEED A PASS? PLEASE IM ME ON MY AIM OR8**2*

ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP
    No, because THIS FORUM DOES NOT TOLERATE SPAM, and from what you have posted and from quotes from your AIM converations, you are a MORON who knows NOTHING about hacking and is trying to scam people. So I repeat, GET OFF THIS FORUM, don't make me have to PM syntax****** for the *rd time this week. And you spam your AIM address every time you post, trying to get more people. Lol, n00b, why don't you come on an irc channel with all of us then we can pwn you, or at least you can explain why you are not a scammer, instead of posting this crap that doesn't help you. And if you like adding a "signature" to promote yourself at the end of your message, so will I.

*kris***/OR8**2* IS A SCAMMER*

Quote Originally Posted by a scamming n00b
    ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP
    </thread>
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-19-2006 at 03:16 PM.

mike*0*. do u know how 2 hack? do u know how 2 retrieve passwords? can u help me out man. can u get me the password for [email]gothicgirl@myspace.com[/email] or [email]gothicgirldaisy@myspace.com[/email] please man. u said it could be done. u say how newbies are stupid. i am newbie, if u dont want to get it for me, at least teach me. i'll do it. the only language i know is html though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlink
    mike*0*. do u know how 2 hack? do u know how 2 retrieve passwords? can u help me out man. can u get me the password for [email]gothicgirl@myspace.com[/email] or [email]gothicgirldaisy@myspace.com[/email] please man. u said it could be done. u say how newbies are stupid. i am newbie, if u dont want to get it for me, at least teach me. i'll do it. the only language i know is html though.
    Like I said in the other thread, I don't have time to waste trying to get into people's accounts, and saying "I have a reason and REALLY need this" makes me want to even less. First of all, I don't even have a myspace account, I prefer to actually create my own websites, and be free from the losers who use myspace. And yes I said it could be done, there are a few vulnerabilities in myspace that can be used to redirect to a fake page by using flash. If you want to do this, get off your ass and learn for yourself, you are looking for someone to do ALL the work for you. It's not as if there is a lack of appropriate tutorials on the topic, there is hundreds. And a lot of people say they know html, but all they know is a few tags that can be used to format text, such as <b> and <u>, etc. I consider "knowing html" to be knowing a lot more than that, such as how http GET and POST work, how to make forms, and a lot of other stuff. I have nothing against n00bs/newbies, everyone has to start somewhere. But the people I AM against are the morons who don't do anything for themself and post in a forum when they first think of something because they are too lazy to [URL="http://www.google.com"]GOOGLE[/URL] it or to find out themself. Hackers do not have time to spoon feed information to every single person who wants to be a hacker, which is why you need to learn yourself. And you people think hacking can be done through a few websites or programs without any effort to learn anything by you. All this makes you is a script kiddy.

Closed Thread