Now I am really not a newbie to computers and how to use them and so forth, and I have always been pretty good about being able to find out anything that I have ever wanted.

I have searched on google for things like hacking and other stuff similiar to it, and read a lot of the websites that it pulled up, but I am not sure if I was just much of a newbie to understand it, or those people just didn't know what the heck they were talking about.

Lots of the sites, had full step by step instructions and so forth, and you follow thigns to a T, and yet nothing ever happened.

I have been interesting in the whole "hacking" part of computers for quite some time. Not as a way to hack into ****s or big corporations and still millions of dollars, or to even mess their services up. Just thought it would be fun to do every now and then to my friends as a practical joke or something else.

Plus, I have been the victim of a few hijacks (my websites) and things like that, and would love to be able to pay some of them back.

However, the best I ever could do is just find out their hosting service was with, and email them, and they always shut down their sites and so forth.

Mike, I have to tell you man, I own a investment firm as well as a couple of other companies, and in my investment firm I help out people all the time that are in the same line of work as I am in, to learn the ropes and so forth.

I know how easily it is to get frustrated or annoyed sometimes, in trying to explain things to people and they for some reason, just don't seem to get it you know?

I would definitely like to learn how to hack, and also how to take passwords from people (yes, I know in some cases, it is not as easy as saying hocus pocus) and that you have to be clever, but I think it would be good to learn.

I have tried several programs, and none of them ever seemed to work real well. So I will keep searching, and perhaps, I will find a way.

Take care everyone.