zabbix
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: myspace hack

Can you get me a Php Mailerthat goes inbox or Bulk,also I want you to give me a Php Mailer scanner that scan random sites of php mailer.

Quote Originally Posted by hacker2c View Post
    it did work i have over 25 people who actually believed this and fell for it so in that i did do it properly so u should fell dumb like the plz who fell for it
    You really are a imbecile. You just admitted to actually hacking someone. You know, if the FBI was brought to this forum right now, then all heck would break loose.

Besides you are to over confident, and to stuck up. Which gets you into more trouble, faster than anyone else.
    TheC****man

Quote Originally Posted by TheC****man View Post
    You really are a imbecile. You just admitted to actually hacking someone. You know, if the FBI was brought to this forum right now, then all heck would break loose.

Besides you are to over confident, and to stuck up. Which gets you into more trouble, faster than anyone else.
    Email password scams get passed around every day, and I don't think it's worth the trouble for the FBI to investigate anything. After all, it's just a few Hotmail (or Live, as they now call it) accounts of people looking to break the law anyway. I could be wrong, I've just never seen 'higher powers' get involved in the petty dealings of bored email scammers. Even African fraudsters, who in my opinion are far worse, never seem to get what they deserve.

It's true that hacker2c doesn't have a great deal of literacy and seems very complacent, but I'm sure he'll soon grow out of the script-kiddy phase and either leave the scene of Internet scamming or get interested in more productive uses of computers.

Can you get me a Php Mailerthat goes inbox or Bulk,also I want you to give me a Php Mailer scanner that scan random sites of php mailer.
    Try learning yourself some PHP -- the mail function of PHP is actually pretty simple when you learn its parameters. Of course you'll need your own PHP email-supporting web host; something that will prove to be hard to find since they have all become wise to spammers' tricks these days.

About that scanner, I don't quite understand what you are asking for but I'm guessing it is something that tries to find websites that are vulnerable to PHP mail injection, or websites that host PHP based anonymous emailers? Such a tool will be hard (if not impossible) to locate, because websites use different names for forms and form inputs, and it would be hard to guess all the data that an email form takes in; short of using AI to read each part of the form and decide whether it needs an email address or message body; whatever.

Hey mike, guess even you couldn't stand to see the stupidity of some of the members and not say anything

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Hey mike, guess even you couldn't stand to see the stupidity of some of the members and not say anything
    Heh, looks that way. Same old questions; new people.

Since last time I posted it looks like we've got ourselves some forum upgrades, which is a good thing.

help

Hey man I can help you out just visit my website @ [url]http://myspacehacking.net[/url] and click on myspace hack and follow instructions. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charlieit*2* View Post
    Hey man I can help you out just visit my website @ [url]http://myspacehacking.net[/url] and click on myspace hack and follow instructions. Thanks
    How do you expect people to fall for your scam? Because I have a few minutes to spare, here's where it failed:
    • Your website is built from a template; someone who can't even make their own site will most definitely not be able to find extremely damaging vulnerabilities in web-based email services.

• Bad spelling and grammar is usually a sign of a lack of intelligence. Vulnerability-finding requires intelligence.

• Your website is barely functional; minimal effort has been put into making it convincing.

• You seem to use terms like 'hack' in inappropriate context as a computer-illiterate person would.

• None of the tools or content on your site are original.

• You advertise instant cracking; something that's impossible when using vulnerabilities such as cross-site-scripting to steal users' passwords. The chances of you finding a more potent vulnerability are negligible, thus you are lying.

Well, those are the points you failed on. Please either decide to refrain from advertising your site here in future or expect a ban when a mod reads your posts.

Alright ladies and gentlemen, this thread has gone on WAY too long, and frankly, there's no way (at least not now) of hacking MySpace. I would've thought that after ** pages, people would have realized that. This thread is pointless, and just attracts unwanted users to this forum.

Any other threads/posts relating to MySpace hacking will be deleted until further notice.

-Moonbat
    Last edited by Moonbat; 03-15-2007 at 01:23 PM.

Closed Thread