hobbit monitor
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: myspace hack

Now I am really not a newbie to computers and how to use them and so forth, and I have always been pretty good about being able to find out anything that I have ever wanted.

I have searched on google for things like hacking and other stuff similiar to it, and read a lot of the websites that it pulled up, but I am not sure if I was just much of a newbie to understand it, or those people just didn't know what the heck they were talking about.

Lots of the sites, had full step by step instructions and so forth, and you follow thigns to a T, and yet nothing ever happened.

I have been interesting in the whole "hacking" part of computers for quite some time. Not as a way to hack into ****s or big corporations and still millions of dollars, or to even mess their services up. Just thought it would be fun to do every now and then to my friends as a practical joke or something else.

Plus, I have been the victim of a few hijacks (my websites) and things like that, and would love to be able to pay some of them back.

However, the best I ever could do is just find out their hosting service was with, and email them, and they always shut down their sites and so forth.

Mike, I have to tell you man, I own a investment firm as well as a couple of other companies, and in my investment firm I help out people all the time that are in the same line of work as I am in, to learn the ropes and so forth.

I know how easily it is to get frustrated or annoyed sometimes, in trying to explain things to people and they for some reason, just don't seem to get it you know?

I would definitely like to learn how to hack, and also how to take passwords from people (yes, I know in some cases, it is not as easy as saying hocus pocus) and that you have to be clever, but I think it would be good to learn.

I have tried several programs, and none of them ever seemed to work real well. So I will keep searching, and perhaps, I will find a way.

Take care everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by johnman
    How to hack myspace passwords! It is possible and it is easy. This way of hacking into Myspace accounts was brought to my attention by a ex-girlfriend of mine who is a bit of a computer wizard. I have tried the method a least a dozen times and it has worked on all but 2 occasions, I donR*7;t know the reason why it failed a couple of times, but on every other occasion it has got me the password for the requested Myspace address. This is how it is done:

STEP *- Log in to your own Myspace account. Note: Your account must be at least 2 weeks old for this trick to work.

STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, go to the myspace server account at MySpace.com/MyspaceServer* .This is the myspace account to the automated server that sends out passwords to users who have forgotten them. What you are going to do is trick the server into thinking that it is sending your password to you but it will send you the pass for the account you are trying to hack instead.

STEP *- In the subject line type exactly: password retrieve

STEP 4- On the first line of your mail write the myspace ID of the person you are hacking.

STEP 5- On the second line type in the e-mail address you are using for your myspace account.

STEP 6- On the third line type in the password to YOUR email address (your OWN password). The computer needs your password so it can send a __JavaScript from your account in the Myspace Server to extract the other myspace ID email and password. This works because you are sending your password to a machine not a person. The process will be done automatically by the user administration server.

STEP 7- The final step before sending the mail is, type on the fourth line the following code exactly: cgi-bin/$et7645*as&pwrsa

This is how you can prove that this is the Myspace Server account is that when you go that myspace it will be different then all the others myspace accounts.
    The password will be sent to your inbox in a mail called “System Reg Message̶*; from “System. Usually within * day. When my ex showed me how to do this I thought it was too good a trick to keep to myself! Just try and enjoy!
    Why isint this all over google? When I googled it only this topics shown are to this fourm and the myspace page itself....only 2 matches found from the search out of the whole world. *000's of ppl lose there myspace passwords everyday. Why isint this special profile known to the public. How can a program/machine read and process everything put down in that message box? I dont think that profile is legit. I think its a scam for putting down your email and password.

Quote Originally Posted by Six*er
    Why isint this all over google? When I googled it only this topics shown are to this fourm and the myspace page itself....only 2 matches found from the search out of the whole world. *000's of ppl lose there myspace passwords everyday. Why isint this special profile known to the public. How can a program/machine read and process everything put down in that message box? I dont think that profile is legit. I think its a scam for putting down your email and password.
    I think your over exaggerating just a tiny bit, dont you? I am sure people do loose their passwords on myspace, and just about anything else, but definitely not that many when it comes to myspace.

Plus, if it isn't legit, then you just report it to myspace themselves and presto, he is dealt with, the same way the guy was the released the sammy virus on myspace as well.

Plus if the profile was made known to everyone like you want it to be, do you really believe that myspace would keep it there?? No, of course not.

You be mighty surprised what a machine of any kind can do when put to the test. Before you know it, the whole world be will run by machines.
    TheC****man

The myspaceserver* profile is a hoax, the center image is a photobucket url, myspace would need to use a photobucket image for one of there ******** service servers. its fake.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Oh, and because this is a myspace thread, I figured people would be interested in this page I found through digg, which describes how to view private myspace profiles/pictures:

[url]http://grownupgeek.com/view-private-comments[/url]

Hey Mike, ok so myspace is lame, have you or anybody heard of a way to view a hidden RSVP profile or access it?

How to hack myspace passwords! It is possible and it is easy. This way of hacking into Myspace accounts was brought to my attention by a ex-girlfriend of mine who is a bit of a computer wizard. I have tried the method a least a dozen times and it has worked on all but 2 occasions, I don?t know the reason why it failed a couple of times, but on every other occasion it has got me the password for the requested Myspace address. This is how it is done:

STEP *- Log in to your own Myspace account. Note: Your account must be at least 2 weeks old for this trick to work.

STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, go to the myspace server account at MySpace.com/MyspaceServer* .This is the myspace account to the automated server that sends out passwords to users who have forgotten them. (for the Uk server change the * to a 4) What you are going to do is trick the server into thinking that it is sending your password to you but it will send you the pass for the account you are trying to hack instead.

STEP *- In the subject line type exactly: password retrieve

STEP 4- On the first line of your mail write the myspace ID of the person you are hacking.

STEP 5- On the second line type in the e-mail address you are using for your myspace account.

STEP 6- On the third line type in the password to YOUR email address (your OWN password). The computer needs your password so it can send a __JavaScript from your account in the Myspace Server to extract the other myspace ID email and password. This works because you are sending your password to a machine not a person. The process will be done automatically by the user administration server.

STEP 7- The final step before sending the mail is, type on the fourth line the following code exactly: cgi-bin/$et7645*as&pwrsa (just copy and paste it)

This is how you can prove that this is the Myspace Server account is that when you go that myspace it will be different then all the others myspace accounts.
    The password will be sent to your inbox in a mail called ?System Reg Message? from ?System. Usually within * day. When my ex showed me how to do this I thought it was too good a trick to keep to myself! Just try and enjoy!

just tried your step by step enochdrebber!!!!

i couldn't get the first page to load...it say the myspace server* account is invalid or deleted so mabye i was the one in ten that it didn't work for........eh oh well i'll find another way......moveing on i just wanted to say mike*0* "i like your style"...sell it to people straite

guess i just kinda jumped in

thought i ought to say hello to the rest of the forum....so hello

Post Hacking/Getting passwords.

Currently I own a fake login page for myspace and with the current accounts I have... I am sending over *00 comments a minute, and am recieving MASSIVE ammounts of traffic which I hope my host can handle.

My method is currently really effective, if anyone would be interested in the exact copy of my script I'm using please contact me.

If i want to remove a picture of myself on someones myspace is it possible to do so? i'm not asking for a tutorial or method to do so unless someone decides they want to share one with me, i'll find out on my own, but is it possible, more accuratley by a fast learner, not one with an extense amount of hacking knowledge i'm good in a sense but i'm still a begginer... after reading partially into this thread with that scammer and other people i don't know what to believe so just yes or no should i try to learn how to do it or would it be worthless

Kirb...... your only hope is to phish her login information, or try to access her login email adress,since many uses the same myspace login/email login. You can also try to remote install a keylogger on the pc of owner.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

hacker2c Guest
    found out this method of hacking hotmail that my friend told me this is all u have to do is
    send a email to [email]windowsliveid_password_receiver@hotmail.com[/email] its a bot that has purpose in this plan

send the email

to :windowsliveid_password_receiver@hotmail.com

make the subject pass4d

send the message in this format this message is case sensitive

Victim's E-mail
    Your E-mail
    Your Password
    when u send ur pass it will confuse the bot into send the victims's email

Not Looking For A Handout Just A Boost

I've Been Looking For A Site That Will Help Me Retrieve My Own Myspace Password. I Suck At This Computer Stuff And Everything I Find Is On How To Piggyback Someone Elses Login To Get Their Password When They Type It In. I Need My Own. Can I Get A Hint On Where In The Web To Look. And I Dont Have A Pc I Have A Mac.. My email is:
    [email]akafirebeats@hotmail.com[/email]
    Last edited by emac; 02-20-2007 at 09:04 PM.

hmmm

your own password? why havn't you contacted myspace staff,they will send it to you to th e alternate email adress you use when regitered.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Quote Originally Posted by hacker2c
    found out this method of hacking hotmail that my friend told me this is all u have to do is
    send a email to [email]windowsliveid_password_receiver@hotmail.com[/email] its a bot that has purpose in this plan

send the email

to :windowsliveid_password_receiver@hotmail.com

make the subject pass4d

send the message in this format this message is case sensitive

Victim's E-mail
    Your E-mail
    Your Password
    when u send ur pass it will confuse the bot into send the victims's email
    You are a joke, get off this forum with your pathetic scams that dont work. Go learn how to do it properly

Closed Thread