rrdtool
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: myspace hack

hey mike*0* you are a lil' harsh on that person!

yeah we may know a lil' bit of html codes like the easy ones but if we know that you know something we don't know. maybe if you teach us we might be able to know after you taught us...the best knowledge to understand is from hands on and someone guiding you through it.

but its okay. as long as you give that person a chance and they will do the rest and once they know all i'm sure they'll ****** you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by fun
    hey mike*0* you are a lil' harsh on that person!

yeah we may know a lil' bit of html codes like the easy ones but if we know that you know something we don't know. maybe if you teach us we might be able to know after you taught us...the best knowledge to understand is from hands on and someone guiding you through it.

but its okay. as long as you give that person a chance and they will do the rest and once they know all i'm sure they'll ****** you for it.
    What really annoys me is when people say "HACK THIS ACCOUNT ___", expecting hackers to just hack it. Why would I do something illegal for a random forum member? They will probably be gone when they get what they want, all I will be doing is something illegal that they will forget about in 2 weeks. I have no problem helping people new to hacking, as long as they are smart enough and actually want to learn themself, I answer any questions they have. But people just ask me to waste my time when they could have [URL="http://www.google.com"]googled faster[/URL]. So I don't think my flame was unnecessary. If I gave full instructions and tutorials to everyone who asked me, I would not have any time left. And like I said, I will answer any questions about hacking, or html, like you asked. But no full tutorials, there are many good sites like [url]www.w*schools.com[/url]. If you find it hard, just keep reading it, me explaining isn't going to make you understand any more.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-23-2006 at 11:39 AM.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

mike so ur saying if i am a member that posts a lot you will help me out or something?
    well yeah...do u need to know C+++ to hack a site? is just a basic question ok man. dont get mad. lol. cause i know basic html i guess. i run a site 2 mike, but not those really advance html just basic. and some php. some mysql for forums, and some css. my site is this if u dont believe. is just a fan based site. and yes i am still a kid. [url]http://hhope.hiddentriforce.net[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Xlink
    mike so ur saying if i am a member that posts a lot you will help me out or something?
    Well my point was, why should I help someone who will give up with hacking when they get what they want (myspace account, email account, etc), and forget everything I said. I only like to spend my time helping people actually interested in hacking, not some loser who wants me to hack an account or something, then he will get bored and move on to something else. Those people can go waste someone else's time, not me. Post count is irrelevant, I can tell who is actually interested and will take it further, and who will not, just from what you people say in your posts, for example "plz hack this email ___" is not someone who I would help.

well yeah...do u need to know C+++ to hack a site? is just a basic question ok man. dont get mad. lol.
    lol, I bet you expected me to say "no". Well actually you DO need to know c++ and many other programming languages to "hack a site". Without knowing programming you would just be using other people's tools which you don't understand, which makes you a script kiddy.

cause i know basic html i guess. i run a site 2 mike, but not those really advance html just basic. and some php. some mysql for forums, and some css. my site is this if u dont believe. is just a fan based site. and yes i am still a kid. [url]http://hhope.hiddentriforce.net[/url]
    Like I said, I was not flaming, and I don't hate newbies. But I do NOT like people who don't learn for themself and expect me to do their learning for them. If you want to learn scripting languages like html and php, then [url]www.w*schools.com[/url] is good, like I said, and I can answer specific questions, but not write a html tutorial when there are many tutorials already available.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-23-2006 at 11:37 AM.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c+++, i did not suspect that for site hacking. wtf. but c+++ is not internet language is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Xlink
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c+++, i did not suspect that for site hacking. wtf. but c+++ is not internet language is it?
    [url]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=c%2B%2B&btnG=Google+Search[/url]

C++ is a programming language.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-23-2006 at 11:36 AM.

cracking pass on frinds myspace

she will not stop imin me cuz some one took over her account and she wants me to get it bak so anyone could help me it would b a great help

yo mike...

well i will start with i want to learn how to hack myspace..
    by checking some sites i learned how to hack hotmail accounts with xploits...
    fake pages and all that stuff.. u call them flash trick i guess.
    well the thing is i want to learn how to make a fake msypace page in which the victim will introduce his password.. and by using a server in which the the fake page will email me back with email and pasword.. i know this is possible.. and once with this fake page is created with the server.. we all can hack any myspace account..

well a fake myspace page should be like this one..

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6*02/mysqt0.png][/url]

because you know about html codes.. and programing this can be done by you.. thx to you all

Quote Originally Posted by kahizer
    well i will start with i want to learn how to hack myspace..
    by checking some sites i learned how to hack hotmail accounts with xploits...
    fake pages and all that stuff.. u call them flash trick i guess.
    well the thing is i want to learn how to make a fake msypace page in which the victim will introduce his password.. and by using a server in which the the fake page will email me back with email and pasword.. i know this is possible.. and once with this fake page is created with the server.. we all can hack any myspace account..

well a fake myspace page should be like this one..

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6*02/mysqt0.png][/url]

because you know about html codes.. and programing this can be done by you.. thx to you all

Well, there are enough html and php tutorials for you to learn how to make fake pages yourself. Asking me to write one for you/explain how to write them, is just lazy.

*But*.

I made a fake myspace page a while back, then the thread was deleted. You can find the files here:

[url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6C8XL2**[/url]

It's as simple as uploading them to your php enabled server, giving people a link to index.htm, then reading the passwords captured to passwords.txt.

oh thats cool do you think you could teach me how to do this pleaseim trying to hack in to my bfs myspace can you please help me

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Well, there are enough html and php tutorials for you to learn how to make fake pages yourself. Asking me to write one for you/explain how to write them, is just lazy.

*But*.

I made a fake myspace page a while back, then the thread was deleted. You can find the files here:

[url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6C8XL2**[/url]

It's as simple as uploading them to your php enabled server, giving people a link to index.htm, then reading the passwords captured to passwords.txt.
    Hey Mike,

I have everything setup to do a few things that you have described. Just having some trouble with the message part. Would you PM me so that I can explain it. Didn't want to PM you without addressing you on the ***rd first.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    What really annoys me is when people say "HACK THIS ACCOUNT ___", expecting hackers to just hack it. Why would I do something illegal for a random forum member? They will probably be gone when they get what they want, all I will be doing is something illegal that they will forget about in 2 weeks. I have no problem helping people new to hacking, as long as they are smart enough and actually want to learn themself, I answer any questions they have. But people just ask me to waste my time when they could have [URL="http://www.google.com"]googled faster[/URL]. So I don't think my flame was unnecessary. If I gave full instructions and tutorials to everyone who asked me, I would not have any time left. And like I said, I will answer any questions about hacking, or html, like you asked. But no full tutorials, there are many good sites like [url]www.w*schools.com[/url]. If you find it hard, just keep reading it, me explaining isn't going to make you understand any more.

do you oppose helping someone who has forgotten their password and the security question to have the password reset? I've been in Europe over a month without going online and being a bit of an idiot, I had changed my passwords a few weeks before I left (as I generally change them once every few months) and since the passwords were still new-ish, I can't remember them to save my life! if you can help that would be amazing, but if not I understand

total newbie

I'm a total newbie to all of this. I do know a tad bit of html but that's pretty much it. I want to learn everything I can. My question is can someone point me in the right direction for learning. I don't want anyone to do the work for me I want to learn it all myself so if anyone knows what I need to learn first please let me know. Thanks!

Hey Mike,

I have everything setup to do a few things that you have described. Just having some trouble with the message part. Would you PM me so that I can explain it. Didn't want to PM you without addressing you on the ***rd first.

Thanks.
    What message part? No wait, as I said before in the original thread, this isn't some sort of 'newbie phishing tutorial', and anything you do with this is gonna be figured out by you. If you really want to ask me something (and risk making me angry), you can PM me, as i'm too lazy to PM you. You may have to wait; because I have *2 unread PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by lilfish2*7
    do you oppose helping someone who has forgotten their password and the security question to have the password reset? I've been in Europe over a month without going online and being a bit of an idiot, I had changed my passwords a few weeks before I left (as I generally change them once every few months) and since the passwords were still new-ish, I can't remember them to save my life! if you can help that would be amazing, but if not I understand
    It's not a matter of me 'opposing helping someone who forgot their password', it's the fact that I really don't care. Your problems (and other people's problems) mean nothing to me, and I have no motivation to help random people who have done nothing for me. Think that's unfair? Well i'm not getting paid, so I don't have to do anything.

hey mike was that true what u said if u give this person a link there pc will crash in a min? if thats true could u please please please tell me how?
    that would be great thanks

Closed Thread