munin
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: myspace hack

Quote Originally Posted by Xlink
    mike*0*. do u know how 2 hack? do u know how 2 retrieve passwords? can u help me out man. can u get me the password for [email]gothicgirl@myspace.com[/email] or [email]gothicgirldaisy@myspace.com[/email] please man. u said it could be done. u say how newbies are stupid. i am newbie, if u dont want to get it for me, at least teach me. i'll do it. the only language i know is html though.
    See im newby i know some good html and some C++ man you cant ask hackers for help you gotta work for it your self im working at it and getting better at it not hacking but programs. If you ask for someone to show you it then your lame
    even im better then you dude and im a huge newb to this place. and remmeber google is your friend

thats awesome

hey mike. i'm carla. and you're right.. if you really want to learn how to hack than work for it.. don't expect [you] to guide you step by step .. you gotta do some reading.. i wanna read! are there books i can read to learn to hack? i love to read. my brain soaks it up like a sponge!

Quote Originally Posted by .just carla.
    hey mike. i'm carla. and you're right.. if you really want to learn how to hack than work for it.. don't expect [you] to guide you step by step .. you gotta do some reading.. i wanna read! are there books i can read to learn to hack? i love to read. my brain soaks it up like a sponge!
    Programming books/tutorials are a good place to start for learning about computers. And of course forums like this for general information.

Exclamation please help!!!!!!!!!!!

i need help hacking into my own myspace profile to regain control of it help me asap!!!!! please!!! and trust me im interested in hAxOrZ
    Last edited by john117; 09-22-2006 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by john**7
    i need help hacking into my own myspace profile to regain control of it help me asap!!!!! please!!! and trust me im interested in hAxOrZ
    Who cares? Myspace is stupid anyway. And what the hek its only myspase account, not the end of the world! Its not like your computer crashed or you had divorce! OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Xlink
    mike*0*. do u know how 2 hack? do u know how 2 retrieve passwords? can u help me out man. can u get me the password for [email]gothicgirl@myspace.com[/email] or [email]gothicgirldaisy@myspace.com[/email] please man. u said it could be done. u say how newbies are stupid. i am newbie, if u dont want to get it for me, at least teach me. i'll do it. the only language i know is html though.
    Just make a fake myspace login page and...(i'll let you figure out the rest) ive made * flp's (fake login pages) for myspace myself! How do you make a flp? Simple! Go to [URL="http://www.google.com"]Google[/URL] and search it google makes dreams come true!

read asap

Quote Originally Posted by patton44*
    i want to hack my friends myspace account, basically just to fuck around with his myspace page. I have his myspace web page address, do i need to get his e-mail address to be able to crack his password??? any help would be greatly appreciated!

well to my knowlege im a hacker and even if you do get the email address you still want be able to get his password i dont think it a way but it might be

Does anyone know how this "technology" if I can call it that way, is called or where I can find some information (ok lots of information) on how it works....

Trying to prevent brute forcing big sites have this "protection rule", after the Xnth try request an authendication code. An image that you have to type in what you see. I know I'm day dreaming but I want to "kill" the thought that I could find a way to pass through that before giving up the idea.

Anything that can get me started is welcome! Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteHz
    Does anyone know how this "technology" if I can call it that way, is called or where I can find some information (ok lots of information) on how it works....

Trying to prevent brute forcing big sites have this "protection rule", after the Xnth try request an authendication code. An image that you have to type in what you see. I know I'm day dreaming but I want to "kill" the thought that I could find a way to pass through that before giving up the idea.

Anything that can get me started is welcome! Thank you in advance.
    I don't quite get what you're saying. You want to know about brute force prevention?

To stop people from brute forcing web logins, websites limit users to around 5 tries before they either: a) are blocked from any more login attempts, or b) have to enter the characters shown in an image captcha.

Generally, image captchas aren't possible to beat. However, if they are poorly generated you could use some sort of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) program to read the image and enter the characters in the image. Most image captchas are designed in a way which only humans can read though.

Another method is to employ hundreds of people in a *rd world country to keep entering the characters they see in image captchas in front of them. I think some spammers are doing this to send email from services like hotmail, but it's far easier to just spoof emails directly. A method like that is nowhere near fast enough to perform a brute force.

Of course, if you find a bug in the authentication mechanism you can bypass captchas completely, but that's unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    I don't quite get what you're saying. You want to know about brute force prevention?
    It's not your fault, I wrote too little with bad english!

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    To stop people from brute forcing web logins, websites limit users to around 5 tries before they either: a) are blocked from any more login attempts, or b) have to enter the characters shown in an image captcha.

Generally, image captchas aren't possible to beat. However, if they are poorly generated you could use some sort of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) program to read the image and enter the characters in the image. Most image captchas are designed in a way which only humans can read though.

Another method is to employ hundreds of people in a *rd world country to keep entering the characters they see in image captchas in front of them. I think some spammers are doing this to send email from services like hotmail, but it's far easier to just spoof emails directly. A method like that is nowhere near fast enough to perform a brute force.

Of course, if you find a bug in the authentication mechanism you can bypass captchas completely, but that's unlikely.
    You see one mistake that you are doing is believing that everyone is desperatly looking for ways to hack other people's accounts. But it's a completely different story when you try to recover, with not as legitimate ways, your own passwds, and ofcourse when noone but you gets in those accounts! (Or a person that wouldn't fall for cheap tricks). So we exclude trojans, fake pages, and so on... And where does that take us to?
    Back to captchas!
    Basic questions:
    -How do they work? What are the known ways to defeat them? (Can I make one new?!!)
    -Can I find the "bug" that you are describing?

The problem is much less complicated now, and goes down to luck! I have a lifetime ahead of me, and I'm not in any hurry!

Final question:
    There must be a million people out there looking for holes like this! Is it worth being one?

I hope sharing the thoughts isn't a bad thing. There's a biig distance between theory and act.

Thank you for the information!
    Last edited by whiteHz; 09-26-2006 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by patton44*
    i want to hack my friends myspace account, basically just to fuck around with his myspace page. I have his myspace web page address, do i need to get his e-mail address to be able to crack his password??? any help would be greatly appreciated!
    First, go to [URL="http://www.myspace.com"]Myspace[/URL] and click on login. Type your friends e-mail in the first box then type 'hakdisb00b' then in the password box 'thisisahakputyurhandsup'.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteHz
    -How do they work? What are the known ways to defeat them? (Can I make one new?!!)
    They are images generated by a computer which in theory can only be identified by a human. The human has to enter the characters in the image to proceed.

If they are not very good, you can use an OCR program to recognize the characters instead of a human. Usually though only humans can 'decode' them.

-Can I find the "bug" that you are describing?
    I'm not describing any specific bug - i'm just saying that if the web application has flaws, you could find ways around using the captcha. This is unlikely.

Final question:
    There must be a million people out there looking for holes like this! Is it worth being one?
    If you are intelligent and a fast learner? Yes.

If you are at or below average intelligence, forget it. There are millions of people learning about computer security these days and it takes more than a smile to get to the top. In other words if you are not smart, you have no place learning about computers.

Question can i just get some help please =)

im not the best with computers jus the basic stuff. well i need some help, i would like a code for getting into a myspace thats private. like one for the pictures or the comments. anything! it would be great for the help! cuz i really dont understand how to do it. so if u can help me with the codes and shitt. you can email me [email]beautifulirish777@**********[/email]

THANKS

Jen

um...

There was a post here which gave a link to a site. You'll find it in this thread.

ip address

hey i found a way to get peoples ip address but can som* tell me what can u do with som*s ip address and how do u do it

Closed Thread