xymon
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hacking into a Private Blog

Hacking into a Private Blog

Is it possible to view a "Private Blog". From the name, I know that the author is writing about me, and not in a good light. Is there any way to view the blog, or even log as someone on his friends list so that I can view it? I'm sick of such childish rumors and want to confront it, I've tried talking to the person, but to no avail. I just won't tolerate rumors about myself posted over the net. Thank you in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwillow
    Is it possible to view a "Private Blog". From the name, I know that the author is writing about me, and not in a good light. Is there any way to view the blog, or even log as someone on his friends list so that I can view it? I'm sick of such childish rumors and want to confront it, I've tried talking to the person, but to no avail. I just won't tolerate rumors about myself posted over the net. Thank you in advance for any help.
    You people think there's some "HACK" button that we can press to hack any website or server. It is useless posting something like this without details of what scripts the blog is running, then we can look for exploits and tell you how to use them. So, post details, or get flamed, it's your choice.

Forgive my lack of information. My knowledge about this types of things is about average. The website is myspace.com

I hope this helps, if there is any more information you need, please let me know.

Forgive my lack of information. My knowledge about this types of things is about average. The website is myspace.com

I hope this helps, if there is any more information you need, please let me know.
    *Sighs*
    Damn, not another lame myspace request, these go with the n00bs in the other myspace threads, I assumed it was a separate blog on a website instead of a page on a service like myspace. You are not going to hack myspace, but there are a few vulnerabilities that people were talking about in the other threads, read them if you want some information, but it's not gonna be like "here, go to this site [url]http://site.com[/url] and click the "HACK MYSPACE" button", you will have to do the work yourself. But if you do want a "click to hack" way to hack myspace, check out this website [url]http://*27.0.0.*[/url], it has a variety of ***7 tools that make you a hacker without actually learning anything.

The top site went somewhere irrevant, and the bottom was not even a site. If you are only going to be sarcastic, don't bother responding.

The top site went somewhere irrevant, and the bottom was not even a site. If you are only going to be sarcastic, don't bother responding.
    The top site was not a site, I was saying that I can't just give you one site to hack myspace, and [url]www.site.com[/url] was just an example of ANY website. And *27.0.0.* is sarcasm, yes, it is your own computer. If you had read the myspace hacking threads, you would have known that, and you would have known to post there instead of here.

I was in process of reading, and found nothing relating to blogs. I have already explained that I'm not a hacker just trying to view a blog that was written about me. Thank you for your lack of hospitality.

I was in process of reading, and found nothing relating to blogs. I have already explained that I'm not a hacker just trying to view a blog that was written about me. Thank you for your lack of hospitality.
    You're trying to get into someone's myspace page, correct? Then those whole threads are entirely about that subject, so I don't know how you can say they are unrelated. It isn't a lack of hospitality, it's general forum respect to search the forum and read threads that can answer your question instead of taking people's time to answer it, and it makes you appear too lazy to read what is avalable and demand it explained individually.

what exactly does clicking on *27.0.0.* it just says not available, yes i know its a joke played on noobs where it just connects to your own computer but for me its doesnt really do anything? Is it meant to do SOMETHING?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    what exactly does clicking on *27.0.0.* it just says not available, yes i know its a joke played on noobs where it just connects to your own computer but for me its doesnt really do anything? Is it meant to do SOMETHING?
    No, the whole point is to make these morons think they are going to some secret hacking site, when in fact it is a loopback IP that will connect to their computer - nothing will happen unless they are running their own server.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    You people think there's some "HACK" button that we can press to hack any website or server.
    LOL )
    mike*0* +* respect!

Very funny topic

+ Reply to Thread