file access
Closed Thread

Thread: Remote Keylogger

Remote Keylogger

I just bought an remote keylogger, and I can't seem to get it to work to be able to send to the other computer. I asked a question online to a company that reviewed keylogger, and they applied back to me and said that I can't send anything remotely without the person knowing and I have to have access to the computer itself in order for it to work. So, the question is was this person telling me the truth? They also said if the company told me that I can access this remotely, is lying to me. I want to know if their is a program out there, that actually works and bypass everything (anti-virus) that I can send remotely and that honestly work.

Quote Originally Posted by helpme2 View Post
    I just bought an remote keylogger, and I can't seem to get it to work to be able to send to the other computer. I asked a question online to a company that reviewed keylogger, and they applied back to me and said that I can't send anything remotely without the person knowing and I have to have access to the computer itself in order for it to work. So, the question is was this person telling me the truth? They also said if the company told me that I can access this remotely, is lying to me. I want to know if their is a program out there, that actually works and bypass everything (anti-virus) that I can send remotely and that honestly work.
    yea, it is true. Most of the commercial keyloggers don't support the remote installation. You have to manually install the keylogger. I got this article(http://www.keylogger4u.com/download-remote-keylogger.html ). Hope it can help you.
    keylogger-mac.com

Hi, go to keylogger.org for keylogger problems.

Closed Thread