monitor file access
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kids Outsmart Webfilters

Hybrid View

haha

well at our school we have those bess filters, but for me ive known how to get around those and ive shared it with other ppl in the school. we first started off with using what is called a circumventor, it takes you to a site where you can enter a new site in and your around the blocks. the circumventors were down alot because they were from like europe and china,so we started using proxies. i have a proxy set up on my computer and ive given access to only a few students (my proxy has a user name and pass function). so that is what they are currently using. But i also use remote desktop for my personal use, so i can grab files, or upload different things to my website. Now our school administrator has found about of the use of circumventors and tried to block them but i went in and put a script in so it would make me an admin when the admin loged in, so i then unblocked those sites. but still left the other blocks because it would then be obvios when all the blocks were gone.......so the school admin can try and stop us but it will never happen because i have 2 good backup plans so were all set

COMMENT: What A LaZy Admin!
    Last edited by SyntaXmasteR; 05-05-2006 at 02:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread