Hi
My first post so go easy on me!

I share an apartment with * other and have noticed a problem with access to my laptop.... (running on Win XP). I checked event viewer one day and noticed that my comp had been accessed when I was at work. I am certain my housemate has somehow cracked my password and is snooping on files etc... but he didn't cover his *****s well enough.

Now for the question: We both share a wireless connection to our respective laptops.. I set up the network and when he moved in, he was able to access immediately - which was fine as I have no problem him sharing the internet connection. (I also installed a keylogger on my laptop which confirmed he was opening files when I was out)

Now... I want to reverse the tactic and somehow log onto his pc to surf around his files! But, am stuck! I have total control over the router as I installed.. how can I access his laptop ? by using his IP address? I want to actually get onto his desktop remotely (although "remotely" means I am sat next to his laptop!). I have guest rights to his computer..... seems that there should be a real easy answer to this as I have access plus I have control over the router!!!

Would be really cool to get some help onthis one.. would be appreciated
Thanks guys

Vasey