monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keyloggers

Cool Keyloggers

Hello everyone, i am a newbie i'll admit that, i've been searching the forums for abit and i was wondering if anyone could enlighten me more about Keyloggers and how they work and maybe give me some links to tutorials or anything?

Any help would be exremely helpful, Cheers.

Orange_Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange_Lord
    Hello everyone, i am a newbie i'll admit that, i've been searching the forums for abit and i was wondering if anyone could enlighten me more about Keyloggers and how they work and maybe give me some links to tutorials or anything?

Any help would be exremely helpful, Cheers.

Orange_Lord.
    Keyloggers are programs that... log keys. Once run, they log all keystrokes, then send them by email, or store in a text file locally. Keyloggers can be malicious or non malicious, a malicious keylogger would be malware that is designed to be a stealth trojan - and not be found by who it is logging. There are "legitimate" keyloggers that are simply made to monitor your own computer, and to prevent against data loss (for example, you type out a whole document and then power is cut to your computer...). The malicious keyloggers will be picked up by AV scanners, the legitimate ones will not. I think there are many resources available for you to read, and I don't have enough time to explain more. You can start with wikipedia:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_logger[/url]
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Thanks for the information and the link,

Do you know where i could get some 'keylogger'?

Thanks for the information and the link,

Do you know where i could get some 'keylogger'?
    All keyloggers and other malware are detected by antivirus programs. So unless you want to log someone who doesn't use antivirus programs, they are useless. The only way to have malware that is undetected is to, make it yourself. And to find out about keyloggers, you can [URL="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=keyloggers&btnG=Google+Search"]google[/URL].

Sorry to bother you again, i will google more about it but i was wondering.

The person i would like to Keylog, i have acces to thier PC and Antivirus. does this meant hat somehoe i could let this certain keylogger in? So the antivirus thinks its ok?

Again sorry to bother, i'm just wondering.

Sure

If you have access to the victm`s pc and you have some time alone with the pc , you could give rights to the keyloggers so the antivirus program doesn`t detect it as a malicious software and it would be running without being caught , or you could disable the fucking antivirus to fuck the pc but it would be sort of stupid if the owner of the pc awares of this hehehe

Sorry to bother you again, i will google more about it but i was wondering.

The person i would like to Keylog, i have acces to thier PC and Antivirus. does this meant hat somehoe i could let this certain keylogger in? So the antivirus thinks its ok?

Again sorry to bother, i'm just wondering.
    It all depends on the specific antivirus they use, you will have to have a look around the options yourself. Obviously the best way is to code one yourself, but a lot of people are not knowledgable enough to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Vongoethe
    If you have access to the victm`s pc and you have some time alone with the pc , you could give rights to the keyloggers so the antivirus program doesn`t detect it as a malicious software and it would be running without being caught , or you could disable the fucking antivirus to fuck the pc but it would be sort of stupid if the owner of the pc awares of this hehehe
    Cheers, all i need to do is find a keylogger

lol

+ Reply to Thread