power admin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: weird Hotmail alternate e-mail address question

Question weird Hotmail alternate e-mail address question

hi.... i have an interesting question for anyone who might be knowledgable. i'm wondering that if i have an alternate e-mail address which i can send myself a "password reset" link, when i get to the window where it asks to enter a "new password", is there any possible sliver of code i might be able to use to bypass entering a new password and just keeping my old one? if there was such a piece of code this would enable me to obviously be transferred directly to my inbox without even entering a new password. possible? anyone ever heard of this?? ~ JayP

Duh

the lost password feature is for idiots who cant remember 6 digits.
    they send a link to your other email, where you convienently remember your password, and then you just type in your last password.
    then you are redirected to your inbox

do you realize that your question had so many grammatical errors that it was hard to read?

Lightbulb

hi there. i didn't ask for a flaming troll drill nor a debate or grammer check-up, so thanks anyways for that. i would just like to be able to access my Hotmail account via the alternate e-mail address option without having to create a new password. so, to sum it up logically, if i have access to my alternate e-mail address then i should also be able to access my Hotmail account directly *that way* without having to create a new password. i think thats a valid enough inquiry. i simply do not want to "reset" my password when i get to that point. please, if you don't have the answer then just don't respond. thank you.
    Last edited by JayP; 05-18-2006 at 09:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread