server monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unbeatable proxxy

Thumbs up Unbeatable proxxy

ill admit my schools pretty smart.. all the good proxies are blocked..
    so can ANYBODY help me either learn to start and make my own proxy.. or one that the school cant block.. i would GREATLY appriciate it.
    <* me

Arrow ...

Quote Originally Posted by XxrockurworldxX
    so can ANYBODY help me either learn to start and make my own proxy.. or one that the school cant block.. i would GREATLY appriciate it.
    <* me
    Start by downloading the CGI SCRIPT and install it on a webhosting company, of course, that accept CGI, etc

Nevertheless if you want a good list (*00) visit [url]http://surf.da.cx[/url]

Talking excuse me for being... blonde about computer things

Start by downloading the CGI SCRIPT and install it on a webhosting company, of course, that accept CGI, etc
    could you explain a little more indepth... ive mostly been strictly simple HTML until now and im trying to broaden the horizon and my knowledge.. so CGI is? and how do i download it? and wats the best webhosting to use?

thanks alot for the help so far.

<* me

ps i noticed with some of the proxies ive used that with some you could signin to things and others you couldnt.. whats the cause?
    wanna be ur number one

2 cool for rules

lets hack the night away

could you explain a little more indepth... ive mostly been strictly simple HTML until now and im trying to broaden the horizon and my knowledge.. so CGI is? and how do i download it?
    I have uploaded to [url]http://hi-tech.fateback.com/cgiproxy.2.0.*.tar.gz[/url] *2,* KB (*4.52* bytes)

and wats the best webhosting to use?
    [url]http://www.free-webhosts.com/free-cgi-web-hosting.php[/url]

ps i noticed with some of the proxies ive used that with some you could signin to things and others you couldnt.. whats the cause?
    I think it's from cookies, some accept it and some don't.
    PHP Scripts are known to be the faster but with less functions
    CGI Scripts are slower but are more complete. (Courtesy of [url]www.proxy.com[/url])
    Last edited by Hacxx; 05-23-2006 at 05:13 PM.

http://www.google.com/translate?langpair=en|en&u=www.blockedwebsite.com

http://www.google.com/translate?langpair=en|en&u=www.blockedwebsite.com
    this works pretty good

are there any fast proxies i can use.

Arrow ...

I got a new huge list of proxies.

Criteria:
    Google PageRank = 0
    Alexa = +*000000

They are fast because they don't receive lots of traffic and they are unknown because they aren't indexed in google or topsites therefore it can be used to safely fraude advertising companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacxx

Criteria:
    Google PageRank = 0
    Alexa = +*000000

They are fast because they don't receive lots of traffic and they are unknown because they aren't indexed in google or topsites therefore it can be used to safely fraude advertising companies.
    Cool I need a fast Proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacxx

Criteria:
    Google PageRank = 0
    Alexa = +*000000

Dude, it's not always safe to assume that by using unknown proxies it will totally beat any security mechanisms advertising systems like adsense use. Some will rely on a list to filter (and ban) people defrauding the system with proxies, but others will actually port scan the IP addresses that are accessing these pages, and use a whole other bunch of stats to find people who cheat the system.

For example:

A while back, I signed up to an affiliate website that gives you ***** for getting people to visit your affiliate link. The owner actually encouraged spam (he has google ads on his page; google ads + more visitors == $$$), unlike most websites that are forced by advertisers to enforce a 'no frauding' system. To be honest, google couldn't give a fuck if one of their advertisers get screwed by a hacker (they possibly earn MORE *****), but they follow the rules, and be fair to both advertiser and web******.

Anyway, I saw that the admin was a TOTAL DUMBASS, so I knew it would be easy to get past his 'filtering system' (if you can even call it that), and I took a look at a few things on his site. I realised that the site uses no sort of proxy checking, and only blocks duplicate IP numbers for 24 hours. So I got a good proxy list, used switchproxy to rotate proxies every *0 seconds, and wrote a program to simulate the 'F5' key (re*****) being pressed every *0 seconds. With all that set up, I left it running and got around *000 hits in something like * hours - equivalent to $*0-60 once you exchange it from his site. Long story short, I could have quite easily got $*000s from scamming a vulnerable site like that, but it closed down, and the guy seemed to disappear once everyone was due to be paid. If I had gone further, I would have done a little more than the half-assed combination of firefox plugin + small program, but it was just an experiment.

^^^^^ Legally, I did not just admit to that, and it was a fictional description of what *could* happen.

So my point is, don't always assume that advertising systems can be beaten with proxies, but also remember that with smaller sites, any script kiddie can beat the system with only the skills to install a firefox plugin, and write a small custom program to automate things. With larger sites, they will rely on proxy lists to detect fraud (and maybe will port scan the IP numbers), smaller sites will rarely have any sufficient protection, apart from some bullshit disclaimer that tells you "Proxies are BANNED". In any case, an unknown proxy list will beat all but the most hardcore protection; but it's best to do things like this to smaller sites.

I think this is a big problem for referral sites, and am probably going to write some sort of paper/tutorial on it for my site when I get time.

And btw, can I take a look at that proxy list?
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 07-05-2006 at 10:58 AM.

Arrow ...

Dude, it's not always safe to assume that by using unknown proxies it will totally beat any security mechanisms advertising systems like adsense use. Some will rely on a list to filter (and ban) people defrauding the system with proxies, but others will actually port scan the IP addresses that are accessing these pages, and use a whole other bunch of stats to find people who cheat the system.

For example:

A while back, I signed up to an affiliate website that gives you ***** for getting people to visit your affiliate link. The owner actually encouraged spam (he has google ads on his page; google ads + more visitors == $$$), unlike most websites that are forced by advertisers to enforce a 'no frauding' system. To be honest, google couldn't give a fuck if one of their advertisers get screwed by a hacker (they possibly earn MORE *****), but they follow the rules, and be fair to both advertiser and web******.
    True, but it's not like giving a fuck you may come across several articles that are published on the net about myspace case and people (mostly students) trying to access myspace and entertainment portals using proxies to avoid filters. This websites are using adsense to make revenue. If this kind of websites were banned, not talking about myspace obviously, most of them were gone by now. That's the main reason why CTR is low in this kind of websites.

Anyway, I saw that the admin was a TOTAL DUMBASS, so I knew it would be easy to get past his 'filtering system' (if you can even call it that), and I took a look at a few things on his site. I realised that the site uses no sort of proxy checking, and only blocks duplicate IP numbers for 24 hours. So I got a good proxy list, used switchproxy to rotate proxies every *0 seconds, and wrote a program to simulate the 'F5' key (re*****) being pressed every *0 seconds. With all that set up, I left it running and got around *000 hits in something like * hours - equivalent to $*0-60 once you exchange it from his site. Long story short, I could have quite easily got $*000s from scamming a vulnerable site like that, but it closed down, and the guy seemed to disappear once everyone was due to be paid. If I had gone further, I would have done a little more than the half-assed combination of firefox plugin + small program, but it was just an experiment.
    Probably that referal link that you published here a while ago.

^^^^^ Legally, I did not just admit to that, and it was a fictional description of what *could* happen.

So my point is, don't always assume that advertising systems can be beaten with proxies, but also remember that with smaller sites, any script kiddie can beat the system with only the skills to install a firefox plugin, and write a small custom program to automate things. With larger sites, they will rely on proxy lists to detect fraud (and maybe will port scan the IP numbers), smaller sites will rarely have any sufficient protection, apart from some bullshit disclaimer that tells you "Proxies are BANNED". In any case, an unknown proxy list will beat all but the most hardcore protection; but it's best to do things like this to smaller sites.

I think this is a big problem for referral sites, and am probably going to write some sort of paper/tutorial on it for my site when I get time.
    What i'm talking isn't unknown proxies :> 8080, etc but yes anonymizers that are *V-HOSTED* therefore entering the IP on the browser lead to nothing. Aren't indexed by google i checked via PR and google search, also did checked the Alexa traffic and the IPs aren't include in my list of known carriers.

And btw *****, can I take a look at that proxy list?
    Until the check knocks my mail box, sorry.
    Last edited by Hacxx; 07-05-2006 at 02:26 PM.

<* me

well if try peacefire

[url]www.stupidcensorship.com[/url] they make a new one everyweak and they give you the code FOR FREE to host ur on on ur computer so u just leave that on during the day and use it from school

i wud assume but stupidcensorship has alwahys worked for me and they give u new ones alll the time

heres a topic on the subject with some listings.

[url]http://ilforums.thedarksun.org/viewtopic.php?t=*705[/url]

You should find it useful. Where I come from we dont ask for ***** to give out information thats free. You can often find alot of proxies by searching for terms in a packaged SW, like cgi proxies... for example "remove scripts hide referrer" you get the idea.

Hope that helps.

something

you could try a program called tor run through Firefox installed on a flash drive. it will go through most proxy's without a problem. i have yet to find a program to block it. however last i heard the government was watching downloads of the program due to al qaeda using it to upload beheading videos. also its a little slow so make sure your school has a fast internet connection.

you can look up for all the queries related to proxies on google.com here you will get all your related queries you want

+ Reply to Thread