Power Admin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unbeatable proxxy

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by XxrockurworldxX
    ill admit my schools pretty smart.. all the good proxies are blocked..
    so can ANYBODY help me either learn to start and make my own proxy.. or one that the school cant block.. i would GREATLY appriciate it.
    <* me

well if try peacefire

[url]www.stupidcensorship.com[/url] they make a new one everyweak and they give you the code FOR FREE to host ur on on ur computer so u just leave that on during the day and use it from school

i wud assume but stupidcensorship has alwahys worked for me and they give u new ones alll the time

heres a topic on the subject with some listings.

[url]http://ilforums.thedarksun.org/viewtopic.php?t=*705[/url]

You should find it useful. Where I come from we dont ask for ***** to give out information thats free. You can often find alot of proxies by searching for terms in a packaged SW, like cgi proxies... for example "remove scripts hide referrer" you get the idea.

Hope that helps.

something

you could try a program called tor run through Firefox installed on a flash drive. it will go through most proxy's without a problem. i have yet to find a program to block it. however last i heard the government was watching downloads of the program due to al qaeda using it to upload beheading videos. also its a little slow so make sure your school has a fast internet connection.

you can look up for all the queries related to proxies on google.com here you will get all your related queries you want

+ Reply to Thread