file auditing
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: BOT Rapidshare - Megaupload

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7

    BOT Rapidshare - Megaupload

    I'm looking for a software/source code that allow me to download links by keyword for example from google. The main goal is for grabing Rapidshare, Sexuploader encoded addresses.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by E_R
    I'm looking for a software/source code that allow me to download links by keyword for example from google. The main goal is for grabing Rapidshare, Sexuploader encoded addresses.
    Code your own?
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Code your own?
    If i could code my own i won't be asking in this forum.

    The only purpose is to find quality/valid links, yes i know i can find via google using site:rapidshare.de %keyword% but this is only for very popular files.

    But dear Mike can you point to somewhere where can i start reading?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by E_R
    If i could code my own i won't be asking in this forum.

    The only purpose is to find quality/valid links, yes i know i can find via google using site:rapidshare.de %keyword% but this is only for very popular files.

    But dear Mike can you point to somewhere where can i start reading?
    For c++ information, you can use these links:

    General:

    [url]http://newdata.box.sk/bx/c/htm/ch0*.htm[/url]
    [url]http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial.html[/url]

    Winsock:

    johnnie.jerrata.com/winsocktutorial/

    Windows GUI:

    [url]http://www.winprog.org/tutorial/[/url]
    [url]http://www.relisoft.com/Win*2/[/url]
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    For c++ information, you can use these links:

    General:

    [url]http://newdata.box.sk/bx/c/htm/ch0*.htm[/url]
    [url]http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial.html[/url]

    Winsock:

    johnnie.jerrata.com/winsocktutorial/

    Windows GUI:

    [url]http://www.winprog.org/tutorial/[/url]
    [url]http://www.relisoft.com/Win*2/[/url]

    I will start reading from there.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. How to search rapidshare
    By fileonfire in forum General discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 11:06 PM
  2. Rapidshare Cataloguer
    By fabioejp2007 in forum Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 12:11 PM
  3. <<**How to search rapidshare >>**
    By fileonfire in forum General discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 03:58 AM
  4. Rapidshare is Annoying
    By Noodles in forum General discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 12:09 PM
  5. rapidshare unlimited downloads
    By dipman44 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 01:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts