munin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: * Cool Button Tool (Newbie needs help)

* Cool Button Tool (Newbie needs help)

I purchased this program 5 years ago. Several times over these years, and following system crashes, I would easily download a ***** copy and install. A window would appear with a "Fingerprint Number". Then, logging into their site, I would identify myself and come to a screen where I entered that Fingerprint Number and click "Save". A message was returned that said

"Your license details have been updated. An email has been sent to you with your new unlocking code(s)".

I would then post this updated number into the "nag screen" and all permissions were given and the 20 day "shareware" was removed. Now, it is certain to me that, although I can still access my account, all support is gone. I still get the message I mentioned above, but no emails are sent. The ******** support email link is also bad. I knew a couple years ago that the company had probably "gone under", but they still maintained the site for their ********s. Now, nothing but a loop.

If this was pretty-much any other program, I would not bother. This program, however, is one I have used for years and will really miss it unless I can find a way around this.

Someone recommended this site as a possible solution. I sure hope so. Thanks.

Looks like the company finally went belly up. There is probably nothing you can do. Maybe another poster can help.

* Cool Button Tool (Newbie needs help)

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    Looks like the company finally went belly up. There is probably nothing you can do. Maybe another poster can help.
    I have the installer. Am I off base that maybe someone could crack it? I'd be willing to pay something.

+ Reply to Thread