hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keylogging

Keylogging

If someone has link to guide over keylogging or links to tutorials or just wants to fully explain to me, HELP IS NEEDED!

google it.............
    ~All I wanna do is piss people off.

its pretty simple.
    Its a piece of software (or hardware in some cases) that records the keystrokes made on the computer its installed on. Sometimes these programs have the option to 'record' screenshots every X amount of time, and/or email the recorded logs to a particular address.
    Ideally, the program runs at startup and is as covert as possible... that is to say you shouldnt see a process called "keylogger" running or somthing like that.
    They are often used legitimatly to monitor children, employees, students, etc. They are also sometimes bundled with other applications or something like that and installed on a victims machine without their knowledge, passing sensitive information out. In this way, email logins are often prized as they have the option of the good old "I forgot my password" option on sites such as Amazon, Ebay, ****, and other service logins.

That about covers it I think.
    Hope that helps.

where can i get a keylogger need to find her password to see if she is cheating.

google!

family keylogger is a decent free app to use on a local machine... just rename the folders and exe to something other than keylogger.

also, maybe if you think someones cheating via the internet maybe you should find someone else unless you plan to be totally psycho and monitor phone calls and day to day conversations as well as employment and day to day life... in which case my advise is to seek professional help.

Thanks we are but if it odes not work out and it comes to court I want ammo if any for the custody battle.

dude... practically any program can be found on [url]www.download.com[/url] ; but like that one dude said... If she's someone you're going to be worrying about cheating on you, then you might want to consider getting another chick.

My son has been caught several times doing things he should not do on the comp. Since i email him alot, Is there any programs anyone knows to send through email to a comp and i can see screenshots that would be sent back to my comp, he has a password on his comp so i cant view the recent history?

Also to record keystrokes?

[url]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=keylogger&btnG=Google+Search[/url]

[url]http://ilforums.thedarksun.org/viewtopic.php?t=*865&highlight=[/url]
    Last edited by Halla; 07-12-2006 at 05:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread