monitor file access
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Telnet

Telnet

alright ! i just checked out this thing called telnet >< yeah i just learned about it haha. So now all i need to learn is how can I get someones IP? VIA aim or something. I asked my friend for his IP, he gave it to me, there was a open port and when i typed in telnet

xx.xxx.xxx.x then the port. it just makes my telenet window black and empty.

whatsup?

Exclamation n00bish friend

Quote Originally Posted by Infinyte
    alright ! i just checked out this thing called telnet >< yeah i just learned about it haha. So now all i need to learn is how can I get someones IP? VIA aim or something. I asked my friend for his IP, he gave it to me, there was a open port and when i typed in telnet

whatsup?
    First, I want to tell you that your friend is either dumb, or trusts you a lot even though your going to get his (wudda-what?) out of his hands.

i told my friend what was going on.. and he trusted me. i found out how to get someones IP via direct connection on aim but is there any other way?.. here was my attempt...

ahh crap. i really need help now guys im getting scared. i found out how to get someones IP via AIM but i need another source now. if anyone is out there read this ...

justxHope: hiya =D
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: ?
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: hi
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: who is this ?
    justxHope: oh im andrews friend
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: andrew who ?
    justxHope: he told me to send this one song really quik.
    justxHope: nguyen
    justxHope: here
    justxHope wants to directly connect.
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: naw
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN declines request; no connection was made. (Note: For best results, you and your buddy should use the latest version of AIM.).
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: i dont want it
    justxHope: u shure?
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: get lost
    justxHope: =[
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: who the **** is andrew nguyen ?
    justxHope: remember?
    justxHope: he goes to your school
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: nope
    justxHope: he said to send the song to you
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: oh to my school
    justxHope: alright
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: what school is that ?
    justxHope: here if u dont trust me
    justxHope: just connect with me really quik. il send the convo
    justxHope: count to 5
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: nope
    justxHope wants to directly connect.
    justxHope: if u dont trust me
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN declines request; no connection was made. (Note: For best results, you and your buddy should use the latest version of AIM.).
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: what school do i go to ?
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: what school do i go to faggot ?
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: exactly what i though
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: *****
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: your that little *****es friend arent you
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: tell her to watch her ****ing back
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: right
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: hahaha
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: you didn't connect
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: and i know exactly what you were doing
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: shes gonna get her *** beat
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: right
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: what a loser
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: tell that ***** im gonna blast her
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: late
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN signed off at 6:54:*7 PM.
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: oh
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: and when i find out who you are
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: im going to blast you too
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: late *****
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: yeah
    Ma*2lbo*2oMaN: laugh like its a joke

he made a threat to my friend before and all i wanted to do is find out where he lived via IP locator so she can know.. now i need you guys..

whatsup?
    If you connected to a port that was 'open' (in other words, had a program listening on it, and was forwarded by the router) and you got a black screen, this means that the program listening on that port was not designed to send back a 'banner' when you connect, and also was not likely to be text based (like smtp, etc). What port did you find open when you ran a port scan?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinyte
    i told my friend what was going on.. and he trusted me. i found out how to get someones IP via direct connection on aim but is there any other way?.. here was my attempt...

ahh crap. i really need help now guys im getting scared. i found out how to get someones IP via AIM but i need another source now. if anyone is out there read this ...

he made a threat to my friend before and all i wanted to do is find out where he lived via IP locator so she can know.. now i need you guys..
    IP numbers can be grabbed through many methods - you could set up a script on a website to log all IP numbers, tell him to go to an IP mailing script, get him to email you and look in the headers, etc. But they all require HIM to do something to give it away, you can't just click a button and instantly get someone's IP number.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

+ Reply to Thread