hyperic
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recovering IP from a myspace

Exclamation Recovering IP from a myspace

Hey everyone. I just found this forum and this is my first post but prolly not my last. Me and several other people have been encountering trouble with a guy who's been overwriting posts and wrecking the forum for our group. we banned him twice and had an account of his deleted but he keeps coming back to spam the hell out of the forum. My question is, is there a way to extract a users IP address from their profile, posts, or anything? his profile is blank and I haven't got the slightest clue how to go about this, any help is greatly GREATLY appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by M*RC*N4RY
    Hey everyone. I just found this forum and this is my first post but prolly not my last. Me and several other people have been encountering trouble with a guy who's been overwriting posts and wrecking the forum for our group. we banned him twice and had an account of his deleted but he keeps coming back to spam the hell out of the forum. My question is, is there a way to extract a users IP address from their profile, posts, or anything? his profile is blank and I haven't got the slightest clue how to go about this, any help is greatly GREATLY appreciated.
    All forum systems will allow the administrator and moderators to see the IP addresses of anyone logged on - this is done through the administrator control panel. If you're not the admin or a moderator, forget it.

EDIT: I just saw that this was a question about myspace, not normal forums. In that case, I really don't care.

hahahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by M*RC*N4RY
    is this the greenday group?.......and as of now his name is jason?......haha if it is im sorry cuz it was me and my team...we got bored

+ Reply to Thread