hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can my BF ***** me

Can my BF ***** me

Hey guys,

I know this sounds lame, but I have my boyfriend's yahoo email password. While visiting my parents for a few weeks my curiousity got the better of me and I accessed his email (several times) as well as opening an Evite invitation via his email account. I made sure I left all the emails in their original form (read/unread) and logged out. He is average as far as being computer savy, but of course the guilt is making me a tad paranoid. I would like to know if any of you would be able to tell me if he is able to find out I have logged into his account (if so How) or am I just being paranoid.

Thanks in advance,

Pilar

Quote Originally Posted by pilar**
    Hey guys,

I know this sounds lame, but I have my boyfriend's yahoo email password. While visiting my parents for a few weeks my curiousity got the better of me and I accessed his email (several times) as well as opening an Evite invitation via his email account. I made sure I left all the emails in their original form (read/unread) and logged out. He is average as far as being computer savy, but of course the guilt is making me a tad paranoid. I would like to know if any of you would be able to tell me if he is able to find out I have logged into his account (if so How) or am I just being paranoid.

Thanks in advance,

Pilar
    In a word, no. Most (if not all) email services do not log the sign in/sign out times of when an email account was accessed. People would only have access to that sort of information if they actually owned an email server, definitely NOT when using some free anonymous yahoo account. The only way I was going to say he COULD notice someone had been there would be through the 'read' and 'unread' icons next to emails, but you have not altered anything, so as far as I can see, there is NO way he can know you've been there.

+ Reply to Thread