monitor file activity
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Can I Learn To Hack Myspace Accounts?

How Can I Learn To Hack Myspace Accounts?

loong story but i got a a hole that deserves to lose his myspace so i was wondering where can i learn to hack myspace accounts?

I'm not very good with hacking. I've just been learning for a while. I know you could used to have been able to post a re-direct comment to a ghost PHP hosted on you're account at geocites.com and have it look like the myspace login page, but they killed all re-direct codes (i think) so now, I just don' know -_-

Myspace

Hi This Is A First For Me And I Was Wondering How Do I Hack Into A Friends Myspace And Delte His Account And Delte Myspace For Him Not And To Use Myspace Again

Cool i forgot my password to myspace. the email is fake.. what do i do!?!

i changed my password.
    i forgot it the next day.
    tom cant email the password to me cuz my email is fake.
    what do i do!?!
    i need my myspace back.
    its what keeps me up.
    haha.

it would be nice to give me some pointers.
    =]

As far as i know it's almost impossible to "hack" into a myspace account.

The only way to get somebody's password is by fooling them into giving it to you. This is called social engineering (and as i've already found out, it's more difficult than it seems )

You could send your victim an email saying there are items on thier profile that bretches copyright laws therefore thier profile will be removed unless they sort it out. The email will also contain a link to a "special" log-in page you've set up, so when they try to log-in their password will be sent to you.

Setting up a fake log-in is fairly easy, aslong as you know a bit of PHP.

tom cant email the password to me cuz my email is fake.
    There's nothing you can do, except make a new profile, or cry. If you decide to make a new profile use a real email address and remember your password.

You also could spend ages trying different passwords you think you may have changed it to until you try one that works...

I Was Wondering How Do I Hack Into A Friends Myspace And Delte His Account And Delte Myspace For Him Not And To Use Myspace Again
    Are you sure that person is a friend? It must be great to have friends like you......
    Last edited by Troll; 11-10-2006 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    As far as i know it's almost impossible to "hack" into a myspace account.

The only way to get somebody's password is by fooling them into giving it to you. This is called social engineering (and as i've already found out, it's more difficult than it seems )

You could send your victim an email saying there are items on thier profile that bretches copyright laws therefore thier profile will be removed unless they sort it out. The email will also contain a link to a "special" log-in page you've set up, so when they try to log-in their password will be sent to you.

Setting up a fake log-in is fairly easy, aslong as you know a bit of PHP.

There's nothing you can do, except make a new profile, or cry. If you decide to make a new profile use a real email address and remember your password.

You also could spend ages trying different passwords you think you may have changed it to until you try one that works...

Are you sure that person is a friend? It must be great to have friends like you......
    i remember hearing about php. by any chance do you offer tutorials???

Myspace Hacking Services

Check out this new hacking website I used. They where very fast and professional on the hack they did for me on myspace. Here is the link below.

[url]http://atxseo.com[/url]

i remember that there is some kind of tool for parents on myspace so that they could delete there kids page without the password but im not *00&#*7; sure how it works =/ try google'ing it and try and find there, and i belive there is some kind of verification process need and possibley a fee =/ but i have not done it in a while so not so sure its still there =/

u got to be kidding me

im sorry but i have to say this but u guys are pathetic

Arrow G'Day 2U

I was up late...so i thought to myself:

"Self, why don't you join a forum?"

So I did.

Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by mogotecoyote View Post
    I was up late...so i thought to myself:

"Self, why don't you join a forum?"

So I did.

Hello!
    Welcome to the forum.

welcome myslf to the forum

i'm welcoming myself to the forum...

Why would you want to hack Myspace, just try to get the IP of the person and hack them.. Anyway, here's this

<scam>
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-14-2007 at 05:10 AM.
    60GB Sony PS*; PS Eye; Toshiba 62" DLP *080i Display; Wii; iMac; 8GB iPhone
    [URL="http://www.dvdspot.com/list.php?member=AaronD&list=owned"]BD Collection[/URL] : : [URL="http://myspace.com/bluraydisc"]Blu-ray MySpace[/URL] : : [URL="http://www.gamespot.com/users/Aaron-/games_table?mode=own"]My PS* Games[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by sleekreek View Post
    i'm welcoming myself to the forum...
    Welcome to the forum.

Anyway, here's this
    I've deleted the rest of that post. It's a scam -- the 'server account' is simply another Myspace account signed up by a scammer. People naively send him their passwords; he takes control of their accounts. This scam is particularly lame because it's copied exactly from the others we get here with zero creativity.

Wait... Are you the owner of the scam account? If you are, I'm going to have to ban you.

Nah, its just a bulliten i've seen, it looks altered from the orignal though.
    60GB Sony PS*; PS Eye; Toshiba 62" DLP *080i Display; Wii; iMac; 8GB iPhone
    [URL="http://www.dvdspot.com/list.php?member=AaronD&list=owned"]BD Collection[/URL] : : [URL="http://myspace.com/bluraydisc"]Blu-ray MySpace[/URL] : : [URL="http://www.gamespot.com/users/Aaron-/games_table?mode=own"]My PS* Games[/URL]

Closed Thread