file auditing
Closed Thread

Thread: Password *****er

Password *****er

I was wondering if there were any programs out there that would allow me to see all the passwords that have been typed into my own computer? I have children who use myspace and hotmail and would like to check in on them from time to time. I know its lame but I just want to make sure my *2 and *4 year olds are keeping their noses clean.

Quote Originally Posted by halvyt View Post
    I was wondering if there were any programs out there that would allow me to see all the passwords that have been typed into my own computer?
    Try googling for 'keyloggers'. You'll only be able to find passwords post-keylogger install.

If you want to find passwords already entered, there are programs that can retrieve cached passwords for IE or whatever, but I've never used them.

For Hotmail, try simply going to:

[url]http://by*6fd.bay*6.hotmail.msn.com[/url]

Or another one of their webmail addresses. The main page makes you enter your password in, but using the direct address you can get in if you just have the cookies saved. I'm not sure of that; it's just what I remember from when an idiot 'froze' my account, then the joke was on him because I could still log in via the above address.

I have tried using the cookie method but it doesnt work if they hit the log out button. As for the keyloggers thing....I am not that familiar with those. Will they still work even if the person logged out? What is the link for myspace?

I have tried using the cookie method but it doesnt work if they hit the log out button.
    Yeah, when they log out all their cookies are cleared. Smart people log out when on public computers, or use the "I'm on a public computer" checkbox on webmail sites.

As for the keyloggers thing....I am not that familiar with those. Will they still work even if the person logged out?
    Keyloggers capture every press of a key the user makes. All you have to do is install the 'logger, leave the room and then log into your email account via your laptop or another computer. You get everything they type, so as soon as they log in to the account, you get the info. You'll have to wade through a lot of shit in the logs to find what you want though, unless the keylogger does something to sort the data.

By the way, your kids will hate you if they discover your spying efforts. Not that I know anything about parenting, but especially at *4 they're probably not gonna want you inspecting their personal lives.

What is the link for myspace?
    Dunno; never used Myspace .

What is the link for myspace?

[url]http://www.myspace.com[/url]

Mike Thanks for the help. I know that the kids wouldnt be happy but there has been some suspicious events happening lately. Now for the keylogger thing. Do I have to be on the computer as them at the same time or will that be sent to me and I can sort thru it later?

Mike Thanks for the help. I know that the kids wouldnt be happy but there has been some suspicious events happening lately. Now for the keylogger thing. Do I have to be on the computer as them at the same time or will that be sent to me and I can sort thru it later?
    Most keyloggers send logs through email.

photobucket.com

i forgot my photobucket account password
    and the password for my e-mail account i used to sign up with photobucket.

can someone find the passowrd to my photobucket account and send it to

[email]cayykirello@hotmail.com[/email]

my username for photobucket is

T-dizzle

thx so much =)

Quote Originally Posted by tiffco View Post
    i forgot my photobucket account password
    and the password for my e-mail account i used to sign up with photobucket.

can someone find the passowrd to my photobucket account and send it to

[email]cayykirello@hotmail.com[/email]

my username for photobucket is

T-dizzle

thx so much =)
    No. Locked.

Closed Thread