mrtg
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KeyLoggers ? (Please Read)

KeyLoggers ? (Please Read)

Hi, Ive recently fell out with a friend, but hes a good hacker and hacked my hard-earned account on an online game

so, I was wondering if someone could help me out, I want to send him an e-mail or a website link, so that when he opens it, it will self-install a keylogger.
    I wouldn't normally ask but i've searched the net and found nothing and im getting pretty desperate now.

Thanks for your help

Wink

Publicy available keyloggers will be detected by AVs. So this rules out e-mail because email systems e.g. Hotmail, have virus scanners scanning all e-mails. This is easily avoided by simplying zipping the file up. But, if you zip the file up, thats one more step your victim has to take to install the keylogger.

Creating a website to automatically download a file is *possible* - BUT requires knowledge, something I doubt you have.

Also your story just sounds like all the rest of them - " My friend hacked my account....". With the amount of "hackers" on the net apparently, its not a safe place to be. So basically what I'm saying is: Don't bother trying to hack someone elses account! Earn your account status on the game website rather than looking for the 'easy option'.

If you don't listen to any of the above, listen to this - You will find it extremely hard to install a keylogger on someones computer via the net. So don't bother!

Or you could ask to use his computer, install a key logger and get it allowed on his anti- whatnot programs. I believe that could work, Ive done it but I only had to allow it on his Zone Alarm....
    (Details left out...)
    ~T

With a bit of mucking around on his computer with security programs it could work yes. BUT, read "his story":

Hi, Ive recently fell out with a friend
    If you fell out with a friend would you let them use your computer? Even more so, would a "sophisticated hacker" let someone use their computer unsupervised?

I think not!

No, he's never been on my computer

LMAO!

Refer to my previous comment:

Creating a website to automatically download a file is *possible* - BUT requires knowledge, something I doubt you have.
    And now change that to:.....something I know you don't have.

Helpful hint >> Forget this thread + give up now

Quote Originally Posted by *2*456
    With a bit of mucking around on his computer with security programs it could work yes. BUT, read "his story":

If you fell out with a friend would you let them use your computer? Even more so, would a "sophisticated hacker" let someone use their computer unsupervised?

I think not!
    Oh yea! I didnt think of that!
    Good point!
    ~T~ woops...

Quote Originally Posted by leeoconnor
    Hi, Ive recently fell out with a friend, but hes a good hacker and hacked my hard-earned account on an online game

so, I was wondering if someone could help me out, I want to send him an e-mail or a website link, so that when he opens it, it will self-install a keylogger.
    I wouldn't normally ask but i've searched the net and found nothing and im getting pretty desperate now.

Thanks for your help
    Creating a website to 'self-install' malware depends on several things:
    1. You have web hosting space to host the page AND the executable. This means it is a host that allows all filetypes, and doesn't restrict 'dangerous' executable file types like a lot of recent hosts.

2. The victim uses a flawed browser (internet explorer) to view the page.

3. The victim runs NO antivirus protection; whether it be windows provided or a full security product.

4. The victim has no firewall to prevent the malware connecting out.

If you write your own malware, it removes problem number *, but somehow I don't think that is going to happen.

+ Reply to Thread