file access
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Administrator Bypass

Administrator Bypass

I need to use my USB adapter on a computer at work, but its locked out on some including the one i'm one. However it says it needs the administrators log ins, then brings up the username but obviously i don't know the passwords, i tried downloading a few password crackers but they won't download cause i think there's something on the computer that is stopping me from opening it up and installing it once downloaded by zip, is there anyway i can bypass this? Or am i screwed until i get access to another computer without and administrator i.e home computer?

It sounds like the NW admin(s) just have nice tight permissions for the user group you're in. Theres ways of getting around this but its a bit involved and I see you're mainly into using tools to do stuff for you so... best bet = ask that your terminal be able to access the usb's too. (Im taking it for granted it works on other terminals within the same user group as yourself).
    An NW admin is going to rather grant you USB access if its available on others in the usergroup than have you hacking away at their system.

If not, theres other methods. Obviously, try the easiest way first.
    Last edited by Halla; 08-15-2006 at 01:57 PM.

Yeah i was just thinking if i try hacking systems and i get caught i don't think they'd be tooooo best please LOL, and most probably won't do much good for me keeping my employment LOL

+ Reply to Thread