file access auditing
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i no were 2 get * ov the most deadly virus's

i no were 2 get * ov the most deadly virus's

ok well m if u want 2 no were 2 get sasser worm yes i sed it sasser worm well i used it on a jackass who hacked my msn it was very funny because * months later when he had got a new comp he sed i no it was you who fucked my comp up so i couldnt resisd but send it 2 him again.

Quote Originally Posted by ferg-t
    ok well m if u want 2 no were 2 get sasser worm yes i sed it sasser worm well i used it on a jackass who hacked my msn it was very funny because * months later when he had got a new comp he sed i no it was you who fucked my comp up so i couldnt resisd but send it 2 him again.
    The sasser worm only affected computers around April 2004. Windows released a security patch less than a month later, so unless your friend hasn't updated his computer since April/May 2004, he would not be affected by the worm, if it spread to him by scanning IP ranges. He also would not have been affected if he used ANY sort of firewall software, or a router. So you're telling us that your friend hasn't updated his computer in 2 years, he connects directly to the internet through a modem, and uses no sort of firewall (not to mention antivirus) software.

Ok I just read the post again - even if you sent the worm directly to him (as you said), he would have to have some really crappy antivirus protection to not catch malware that was released over 2 years ago. Either way, it sounds like bullshit.

I s***est you stop messing around with computer worms, and go learn how to actually write. [URL="http://www.ozspeller.com/kinder*.html"]Here's a spelling game which I think is at your level[/URL], and [URL="http://odl.vwv.at/english/odlres/res8/Grammar/grammar.htm"]here is a grammar tutorial[/URL].

Mike*0*

Ok I just read the post again - even if you sent the worm directly to him (as you said), he would have to have some really crappy antivirus protection to not catch malware that was released over 2 years ago. Either way, it sounds like bullshit.
    Or no AV - and believe me there are LOTS of people without an AV. Or even just configured incorrectly. Also unless the updates are automatic then how many people bother to update there AV - not many. So this story could be realistic - but it aint that hard to clean up the sasser infection.

+ Reply to Thread