server monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MSN freezing

MSN freezing

hey ok this is my story right i was on runescape buying a account for *mill he scammed me right he then left i got his msn addy right and i started absuing him. Then he says ill freeze your msn if you dont shut up and im like yea fuck you and bring it on. I blocked him then i check my email i had one od looking email the sunject was "." and i was like yea nice try so i deleted it i then unblocked him right i said yea nice try and he said i did not even try then i said go ahead do it. then he says fine log off and i bet you cant log back in then i said fine i log off then i try to log back in then it says please put your password in put the thing was my password was allready in and i was like o shit i got on another account added him i say wtf you do then he says ok your account is unfrozen now i log off then i log back on the account and i got into it he done something to me but what

WHAT did he do to me to get that affect i had zone alarm running and it picked up nothing so can someone tell me what he done?

Quote Originally Posted by Newby_Programme
    hey ok this is my story right i was on runescape buying a account for *mill he scammed me right he then left i got his msn addy right and i started absuing him. Then he says ill freeze your msn if you dont shut up and im like yea fuck you and bring it on. I blocked him then i check my email i had one od looking email the sunject was "." and i was like yea nice try so i deleted it i then unblocked him right i said yea nice try and he said i did not even try then i said go ahead do it. then he says fine log off and i bet you cant log back in then i said fine i log off then i try to log back in then it says please put your password in put the thing was my password was allready in and i was like o shit i got on another account added him i say wtf you do then he says ok your account is unfrozen now i log off then i log back on the account and i got into it he done something to me but what

WHAT did he do to me to get that affect i had zone alarm running and it picked up nothing so can someone tell me what he done?
    1. Runescape is a lame little game for kids under the age of 7. Grow up.

2. Freezing MSN accounts is lame, and also for kiddies.

3. Are you afraid of periods (.)? Because you only used one in an entire paragraph of text. You're either very lazy, under the age of 4, or have the intelligence of a monkey.

You should freeze that idiot's account and see how he likes it. He will soon realise that he is not special and also needs to grow up. Try this:

[url]http://www.infogreg.com/releases/chat/icecold-reloaded.html[/url]

I believe if you just fail logging into his ID after a certain number of failures it locks the account.

If you want to take over his account, snag some cookie info from him and exploit an XSS vuln...

video of exploit:
    [url]http://www.milw0rm.com/video/watch.php?id=*5[/url]

.. or just man up and let it go.
    w/e
    enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Halla

video of exploit:
    [url]http://www.milw0rm.com/video/watch.php?id=*5[/url]
    I like the song.

+ Reply to Thread