cacti
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help With Caine & Abel And Also Ip help

Help With Caine & Abel And Also Ip help

Hi guys

I wonder if any one can help me. I am new to using software like caine and abel although i understand what it does. I am just not sure how to use it does any one out there have some easier instructions to follow on this software. Also i could do with some help with what you can do with with an ip addy once you have it. All info can be sent to [email]hanrbev@msn.com[/email] i would appreciate any help i can get.

Thanks a lot

TrulyMagic

Quote Originally Posted by TrulyMagic
    Hi guys

I wonder if any one can help me. I am new to using software like caine and abel although i understand what it does. I am just not sure how to use it does any one out there have some easier instructions to follow on this software.
    Cain & Abel is a tool for local windows password recovery, hash cracking, and network sniffing. The online manual is a good place to start for information:

[url]http://www.oxid.it/ca_um/[/url]

Also i could do with some help with what you can do with with an ip addy once you have it.
    Port scanning, denial of service attacks, ISP tracing, the list could go on. In general though, home users can only be attacked through malware THEY install, unless they either have no router or expose themselves to run server programs. You need to ask something more specific.

All info can be sent to [email]hanrbev@msn.com[/email] i would appreciate any help i can get.
    1. Asking for help by email shows that you are too lazy to check back on a forum where people took the time to help you.
    2. Asking for help by email prevents other people from benefiting from the information, and makes us have to answer the same questions again.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Cain & Abel is a tool for local windows password recovery, hash cracking, and network sniffing. The online manual is a good place to start for information:

[url]http://www.oxid.it/ca_um/[/url]

Port scanning, denial of service attacks, ISP tracing, the list could go on. In general though, home users can only be attacked through malware THEY install, unless they either have no router or expose themselves to run server programs. You need to ask something more specific.

1. Asking for help by email shows that you are too lazy to check back on a forum where people took the time to help you.
    2. Asking for help by email prevents other people from benefiting from the information, and makes us have to answer the same questions again.
    The reason i said send info to email was i was not sure what users could post here without being deleted. And Thanks for your answers

TrulyMagic

+ Reply to Thread