monitor file access
Closed Thread

Thread: Spytector not working? Mike *0*

Spytector not working? Mike *0*

Hi
    I have the spytector keylogger. I would like to control a pc in another country. I have sent the keylogger by email as an attachment. I know that it has been opened but it is not working! It is not sending me any logs. What I am doing wrong? The spytector works perfectly in mine!
    Thanks in advance
    How can I send it as a link that with only one click it is in??

I have sent the keylogger by email as an attachment. I know that it has been opened but it is not working! It is not sending me any logs.
    Yout target has a firewall or antivirus sw, perhaps? That is, if it was even installed.

How can I send it as a link that with only one click it is in??
    create an installer for it, and hope the target is stupid enough to run it?

May I also add that a keylogger isnt going to give you access to the machine, just the ability to monitor it.

ive been using spytector for a long time ago, first of all you cant take over a computer with it... 2nd of all learn2speak english. *rd of all you probably got some cheap shitty ass version of spytector that is probably detected, go pay *00$ to get the real version and rename the keylogger to IMG_07**.scr most people will click it and open it
    ~All I wanna do is piss people off.

wtf are you sure that can work so all you do is config it to your needs and how it sends the logs and stuff all that shit. Then you send it to the person they click it then its hidden on there computer and sending logs?

Does that really work?

Whitecrow

*. Thanks, I thought that I could take over a computer with it, that it is what they say when you buy it
    2. Learn good manners. it is not necessary to be rude for being cool. Thanks and donīt worry for me I am learning english at the University apart that I am already graduate in Medicine
    *. No, I havenīt got any cheap version of spytector. I have the original and full one and I paid for it 80 bucks
    4. And why most people will click IMG_07**.scr???? Enlighten me with your wisdom please...

Thanks again and regards

maybe

Most people will just see the IMG (stands for Image), will wonder what it is a picture of and click it. But if they're smart, they'll see the .scr and question it

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat
    Most people will just see the IMG (stands for Image), will wonder what it is a picture of and click it. But if they're smart, they'll see the .scr and question it
    Another method is to name a file my_picture.jpg.scr. Windows hides file extensions by default, so all they will see is my_picture.jpg and think it is an image. Of course below that will be the text "SCR File", but a lot of people will click it.

that never works cause when u try and send the file over aim it comes out to be like Funny.jpg.scr and they are like wtf is that?!
    ~All I wanna do is piss people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitecrow
    that never works cause when u try and send the file over aim it comes out to be like Funny.jpg.scr and they are like wtf is that?!
    Yeah but it's easy enough to make up some bullshit like "It's a cool screensaver I found". SCR files are screensavers after all.

I hadnīt got any problem to make my target to click the link, the questions is that the server didnīt work cause it didnīt send me any log.
    What can I do? What I am doing wrong? In my pc works perfect
    Thanks all

Closed Thread