info_salesltd Guest

Nokia n** for sale at *80 usd

ELECTRONIC SCRIP INC (UK) LIMITED
    Registered No.0*8*7*47
    Address: *4* WARDOUR STREET
    LONDON, W*F 0UT
    +44)70*5-67*4
    [email]info_salesltd@outgun.com[/email]

We have all brands of Mobile Phones/plasma tv/ laptops/for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony Ericsson/Motorola/Alcatel/panasonic, all Brands and Models of Nextel Phones, we want you to get back to us with your quote so that we can begin a good business relationship. We want you to know that all Phones are Brand New Phones,with complete accessories,******** and sealed. We want to assure you that you will never regret buying or doing business with us because the delivery will be to your doorstep via FedEx,UPS,or DHL Courier service. We will want to use this medium to inform all that we are registered company and doing business with us will bring you joy and happiness.Do kindly reply back if you are interested in buying from us.Email us at: [email]info_salesltd@outgun.com[/email] Regards, wahab tik Director
    Nokia N**.......$*80USD
    Nokia N80.......$**5USD
    Nokia N*2.......$*60USD
    Nokia N**.......$*20USD
    Nokia N*0.......$*20USD
    Nokia N70.......$**0USD
    Nokia N7*.......$**0USD
    Nokia 8800......$*25USD
    Nokia 77*0.......$**0USD
    Nokia 76*0.......$*20usd
    Nokia **00......$*00USD
    Nokia *500......$*50USD
    Qtek *000........ $*80
    Dopod *00 .......... $*85
    o2 xda exec ........ $*70
    I-MATE JASJER.......$*50USD
    Juicy SIDEKICK II..........$*0USD
    SIDEKICK III.................$**0USD
    XBOX*60...........$*80USD
    IP0D GB 60 VIDEO..............$*20USD
    Samsung D4*0.........$**0usd
    Samsung D500.........$*40usd
    Samsung d600.........$*60usd
    Mitac MIO 8**0......$280usd
    Motorola razor v*.........$*0usd
    Motorola razor v* pink edition....$*00usd
    Motorola v*X...................$**0usd
    Motorola V*i.............$*00
    Motorola MPX*00.,...$**0usd
    Nextel i**0.........$*20usd
    Nextel i870.........$**0usd
    Nextel i860.........$*00usd
    Nextel i*0c.........$40USD
    Nextel i*5cl........$70USD
    Sony Ericsson p**0.....$*20usd
    Sony Ericsson p**0i....$*00usd
    Sony Ericsson w*00i....$**0usd
    Sony Ericsson K750i....$*20usd
    Sony Ericsson k800i....$*20usd
    Sony Ericsson k700i....$*00usd
    Sony Ericsson W800i....$*20usd
    Sony Ericsson W*00 ....$*40usd
    sony Ericsson w600i....$*20usd
    Treo 700...............$*65usd
    Treo 600...............$*20usd
    Treo 650...............$**0usd
    20GB iPod 20GB iPod .............45USD
    Apple 4 GB iPod Mini Pink M*4*5LL/A ......*0 USD
    Apple 40 GB iPod photo....................40 USDP
    Apple 4 GB iPod Mini Silver M**60LL/A ....*0 USD
    Apple 60 GB iPod Photo M*8*0LL/A..........50 USD
    Apple 60 GB iPod photo ...................45 USD
    Apple *0 GB iPod Photo M*82*LL/A..........40 USD
    Apple 5*2 MB iPod Shuffle MP* Player......*0 USD
    Apple 4 GB iPod Mini Blue M*4*6LL/A.......*5 USD
    Apple 2 GB iPod Nano.....................40 USD
    Apple 4 GB iPod Nano.....................50USD
    Apple *0 GB iPod Vidoe...................*0 USD
    Apple 60 GB iPod Vidoe...................*20 USD
    play station *......... $*00
    play station 2 ....$**0

Do kindly reply back if you are interested in buying from us.Email us at: [email]info_salesltd@outgun.com[/email]

LMAO nokia 8800 for *25$ USD

Avoid this moron at all costs. Number of assholes like that trying to scam people for ***** is enourmous. This one is pretty unexperienced but there are a lot of proffessional some of which accept paypal and ****** cards.

What usually happens is say you want to purchase *0 items, he will say he only accepts ******* ***** and T/T transfer, and will appear very nice, he will figure out everything for you and will lick your ass to the last minute, till you transfer your *****, after that he's a ghost. There is no protection for buyers using those services and there is no need for any verification by the **** or w/e to accept those *****, this is why it is the only option do "business" with them.
    I've been looking for legitimate dropshippers/wholesalers for quite a while now and the amount of idiots like that on trade site and forums is just enourmous. Prices may be tempting and for an unresearched eye they may appear real becuase everyone knows that retailers get them for cheap, but be realistic, you can find nice deals, but not at that price i mean *25$ for 8800 I mean cmon...

NEVER buy products from anyone who wants to be paid by ******* *****. And I mean never. If someone asks for payment by ******* *****, do not respond to them, and block their email. ******* ***** advises the following on their website:
    “Make sure you know to whom you are sending *****. If you are purchasing goods or services and paying through the ******* ***** network, it is your responsibility to verify the reputation and legitimacy
    of the seller. ******* ***** is not responsible for the non-receipt or quality of any goods or services.

Always request that you pay a seller by one of the following methods:
    *) ****** Card R**; Safe because most ****** card companies will refund your ***** if you file a fraud complaint.
    2) Escrow.com R**; Safe because it protects both buyer and seller(but only use escrow at Escrow.com NO OTHER. Sometime they will send you a link but in fact it will be their website or one of their brainless buddies.
    *) PayPal.com R**; Safe because the seller must let PayPal verify their address, ****ing information, and identity (do not send ***** to someone through PayPal if they are listed as “unverified̶*;).
    4) Letter of ****** R**; Basically this is like using your **** as an escrow service. For example, you will go to your **** and apply for a letter of ****** for the dollar amount you need to pay the seller. Your **** will freeze these funds in your account, and issue a letter to you and the sellerR*7;s **** verifying that they are holding the ***** and will transfer it to the sellerR*7;s **** account as soon as delivery of the goods to you is confirmed. Make sure you use a “Standby̶*; L/C.
    5) COD R**; (Cash on Delivery) This is when you pay the shipping company directly when the goods are delivered. The shipping company then gives the funds to the seller. The shipping company will not leave the goods with you unless you pay them.
    Before the deal ask for
    - SellerR*7;s full name
    - SellerR*7;s address
    - SellerR*7;s telephone number
    - SellerR*7;s company name
    - SellerR*7;s business license number
    - SellerR*7;s ****R*7;s name & telephone number
    - A scan or faxed copy of sellerR*7;s identification card or driverR*7;s license
    - References from companies the seller has worked with before, preferably in your country

Tell the seller you need this information to run a thorough background check. You can then use a service such as Intellius.com to run a background check on them. You can also hire a buying agent in the sellerR*7;s country to go to the sellerR*7;s physical location and buy the items for you in person, and then ship them to you. Do a Google search for “international buying agents̶*; to locate buying agents that you could possibly work with. Most charge a reasonable fee to securely buy for you.

The demand for small bulk wholesalers/dropshippers of electronics is enourmous. There are few honest ones, but hard to find and usualy their volume of ********s if pretty big and always will be because the demand is high, they have no need to go around forums and try selling their products.

Good Luck.
    PS
    to moderators, block anyone who post topics like that.
    Last edited by RealConnections; 09-15-2006 at 11:43 PM.

Avoid this moron at all costs. Number of assholes like that trying to scam people for ***** is enourmous.
    A few weeks ago I heard that now 70% of all emails are spam.

Also, you would think that spam posts on forums like this are done by a human and just to this forum... The messages we get here are done by some sort of script/botnet, and are ALL OVER the internet. Remember those spam posts that always have this at the end: "2admin: Sorry if the message doesn't suit your forum. kindly ask to move it to an appropriate section. Thank you ;-)"? Try googling for that, and you find 85,000 different places it has been spammed at. No human is capable of that.

In my opinion, anybody that reads blatant spam like this deserves to lose their *****. If you see anyone posting offering any sort of drug or product, just ignore them. Fact: If any business, product or website was SO good, they would not need to spam. Things spread by themselves if they are good. The only things that need to be spammed to propogate are scams and link-farms. You know, the shitholes of the internet.

This one is pretty unexperienced but there are a lot of proffessional some of which accept paypal and ****** cards.
    Accepting ***** by paypal OR ****** card is by no means a guarantee of security. Paypal accounts can easily be signed up with fake details (I have one for my website without any details entered into it), and ****** cards can easily be obtained via ******* forums/IRC channels (not that I have ever done this or encourage it). Combine the two, and they could even get that 'verified' status on paypal if they used somebody else's ****** card and shipped to an abandoned/unused house, PO box, etc. In other words, even the average moron could look legitimate.

I've been looking for legitimate dropshippers/wholesalers for quite a while now and the amount of idiots like that on trade site and forums is just enourmous.
    Nothing spammed on forums or email is ever good.

to moderators, block anyone who post topics like that.
    We have only one moderator, and it's become kinda pointless to remove spam now. If this forum gets overtaken by retards driving up hits to link-farms with specific google keywords, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    If this forum gets overtaken by retards driving up hits to link-farms with specific google keywords, so be it.
    Wtf?
    *cough*
    Last edited by toast; 09-16-2006 at 10:27 AM.

+ Reply to Thread