Hello,
I am new to using proxys and have had alot of trouble finding free proxys that are reasonable as far as speed... I came across the following combination:
Privoxy
Tor
and a Firefox extension:
FoxyProxy
quick Javascript on/off
Noreferer

I was wondering if any of you guys have used this combination? So far it is reasonably fast and has passed every proxy test as a high anonymous proxy.
I had a altercation with someone online lately (in a forum)and this person made some threats. What else can I do to protect my identity?
I am pretty sure this guy is just a idiot and talking shit, However should anything like this happen in the future I would like to have the peace of mind that I am well hidden from snooping psycho paths.
I have his IP address and his email address what information can I obtain about him with these two pieces of information? I would like to get as much information on him as I can in case he tries anything..
I should also mention he has my email address also as he was an administrator for the forums this all took place on. Like I said he is most likely just an idiot so I doubt any more will come of this..
Thanks
noneya6