file access
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Privoxy, Tor, and foxyproxy

Privoxy, Tor, and foxyproxy

Hello,
    I am new to using proxys and have had alot of trouble finding free proxys that are reasonable as far as speed... I came across the following combination:
    Privoxy
    Tor
    and a Firefox extension:
    FoxyProxy
    quick Javascript on/off
    Noreferer

I was wondering if any of you guys have used this combination? So far it is reasonably fast and has passed every proxy test as a high anonymous proxy.
    I had a altercation with someone online lately (in a forum)and this person made some threats. What else can I do to protect my identity?
    I am pretty sure this guy is just a idiot and talking shit, However should anything like this happen in the future I would like to have the peace of mind that I am well hidden from snooping psycho paths.
    I have his IP address and his email address what information can I obtain about him with these two pieces of information? I would like to get as much information on him as I can in case he tries anything..
    I should also mention he has my email address also as he was an administrator for the forums this all took place on. Like I said he is most likely just an idiot so I doubt any more will come of this..
    Thanks
    noneya6

well you need a proxy server but mate using one is still not *00% safe the person that uses that server will find the bug sooner or later and see you have used it and get you back in some way. So buddy just cause you got a proxy dont mean your *00%

See if you had no proxy your ip has to talk to the ip directly face to face so it knows who you are, But if you got a proxy that proxy talks for you si its likes your ip tells the proxy to tell the website what you want.

And it depends on what your using to use a proxy. like firefox or internet explorer

Give me his ip address and i get the information for you
    Last edited by Newby_Programme; 09-18-2006 at 07:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread