xymon
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone heard of this company?

Anyone heard of this company?

Hello

Can anyone tell me if this company is serious? [url]http://www.paidsurveyscom.info/free[/url] - It's taken me ages to find a company that has no signup costs, **% of them charge a start up fee. They pay you to participate and complete online surveys which can earn you up to $25 per survey. I don't have much ***** at the moment thats why i am looking for another income, I've heard about this sort of work but sometimes it seems to good to be true. Anyway I just signed up about *5 minutes ago and I am still trying to work it all out. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks, Keith

Quote Originally Posted by keithsterlo
    Hello

Can anyone tell me if this company is serious? [url]http://www.paidsurveyscom.info/free[/url] - It's taken me ages to find a company that has no signup costs, **% of them charge a start up fee. They pay you to participate and complete online surveys which can earn you up to $25 per survey. I don't have much ***** at the moment thats why i am looking for another income, I've heard about this sort of work but sometimes it seems to good to be true. Anyway I just signed up about *5 minutes ago and I am still trying to work it all out. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks, Keith
    A few pieces of marketing information is certainly not worth $25. The only 'surveys' you get paid substantially for are those what you enter your ****** card details into. And then you get signed up to the service for a 'trial' because you gave them your information without reading the specific details.

Online affiliate schemes, pyramid schemes, referral bonuses, paid surveys, and all that crap are a pathetic waste of your time. In life you get ***** for giving something or providing a service. My advice is to find a way of earning that *****, because nobody gives it away for free or "5 minutes of your time".

+ Reply to Thread