zabbix
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: well im a begginer

Smile well im a begginer

hi im new to hacking all in all.ive been trying to learn things but its very confusing to me.i was wondering if someone can help me learn or point me in the right direction so i can uderstand everything a lil more.if anyone can give me a place to start or something i should learn before i start,i would really appreciate it,thks

~BIGG-E

Quote Originally Posted by BIGG-E
    hi im new to hacking all in all.ive been trying to learn things but its very confusing to me.i was wondering if someone can help me learn or point me in the right direction so i can uderstand everything a lil more.if anyone can give me a place to start or something i should learn before i start,i would really appreciate it,thks

~BIGG-E
    Learn a programming language, learn about computers, learn about operating systems, learn about hardware, learn about software, learn about networking, learn about web servers, learn about everything.

Hacking is all about knowledge. It's not about passing around juvenile secrets on how to hack into your enemy's computer and win e-battles.

And if you have to ask in a forum, are you sure hacking is the thing for you? Are you sure you're intelligent enough?

im not sure if hackin is the thing for me but i know im smart enough for it.the programming language thats like codes to make programs and functions?

yes

Yes it is. I use C++, but you can start from easier languages, like HTML for websites, batch file commands, etc. Python is also a good start.

wuts the diffrence bewteen python html c++ and all the other languages

Quote Originally Posted by BIGG-E
    im not sure if hackin is the thing for me but i know im smart enough for it.the programming language thats like codes to make programs and functions?
    Well from your grasp of the English language I find it hard to believe that you're smart enough. I suppose if you're particularly young or just lazy, you've got an excuse...

wuts the diffrence bewteen python html c++ and all the other languages
    They are all different languages, for different tasks. Python is for scripting, html is for websites, c++ is for programming.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 10-02-2006 at 11:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread