mrtg
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got screwed :( Please Urgent!! help Required

Exclamation Got screwed :( Please Urgent!! help Required

hi

can anybudy help me in my problem m so much screwed by somone sending me these links
    [url]http://nsl[/url] - school . org?id= tips
    [url]http://nsl[/url] - school . org?id= vote
    and so on .... i have put space after each word so i would be directly harmfull for you guys ... look this link is so dangerous its coming in my yahoo ofline msges with unknown ids when i clicked the link it opens one total diffrent page and that page alsi directed to another page in a while and after that what i found was my task manager bloked automatically and giving me msg that this option has been disabled by your administrator ( and then i open internet explorer properties to remove the cookies and del the history and all stuff but what i found there on my default home page area this link was alreaddy set and the i found it disabled that i can not change it in to any other web link like yahoo or somithing else.. i suddenly disconnect the network cable and i format my pc ... please please please i request our professional experts to see the source of this link and tell me what is it and how it works actully .. i got a fight with one guy and m sure he is trying to hack me every time he is using diffrent ids i swear i would be so much thankfull if any of our fellows help me in this and help me to comeover on this problem...

Thank you so much

Wiseguy*06 ( i am not ahacker or cracker please help me , if some one teaches me this stuff i promise i will do something really good for them ...Thanks)

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy*06
    hi

can anybudy help me in my problem m so much screwed by somone sending me these links
    [url]http://nsl[/url] - school . org?id= tips
    [url]http://nsl[/url] - school . org?id= vote
    and so on .... i have put space after each word so i would be directly harmfull for you guys ... look this link is so dangerous its coming in my yahoo ofline msges with unknown ids when i clicked the link it opens one total diffrent page and that page alsi directed to another page in a while and after that what i found was my task manager bloked automatically and giving me msg that this option has been disabled by your administrator ( and then i open internet explorer properties to remove the cookies and del the history and all stuff but what i found there on my default home page area this link was alreaddy set and the i found it disabled that i can not change it in to any other web link like yahoo or somithing else.. i suddenly disconnect the network cable and i format my pc ... please please please i request our professional experts to see the source of this link and tell me what is it and how it works actully .. i got a fight with one guy and m sure he is trying to hack me every time he is using diffrent ids i swear i would be so much thankfull if any of our fellows help me in this and help me to comeover on this problem...

Thank you so much

Wiseguy*06 ( i am not ahacker or cracker please help me , if some one teaches me this stuff i promise i will do something really good for them ...Thanks)
    That site gives a 40* forbidden error - it is totally harmless. I think he has removed the malicious page since you accessed it.

My best guess is that the page used an internet explorer exploit (probably the latest vector markup language vulnerability) to install some malware on your computer. This malicious software could have done anything from various annoying pranks (change homepage, remove start menu, etc), to erasing data, to keylogging, to remote access, and so on.

It depends on how long you left your ethernet (network) cable pl***ed in after the infection. All it would take is *0 seconds to harvest all your IE/YIM/AIM/MSN cached passwords and send them off to the attacker, among other things. If you use 'autocomplete' or save your instant messaging passwords locally, this could be a possibility. If you removed it fairly quickly, it''s safe to assume you weren't directly controlled by the attacker or keylogged.

Disabling task manager and other control programs is a common method of ensuring the victim can't disable your software. If you haven't yet formatted, conduct a full virus scan and also a rootkit scan. But you said you did, so you should be ok. Change all your email, instant messaging and other account passwords you have, and remember not to click unknown links in the future.

If you want to be safe, install firefox. While it may have about the same amount of vulnerabilities, nobody ever thinks to exploit firefox because only around *0% of people use it. Also, if you disable javascript you are safe from most exploits.

Also, if you can give us a link to his malicious page while it still exists OR give us the page source, we can examine it.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 10-07-2006 at 05:23 AM.

ADVICE..........don't click or open "anything" you're not familiarized with.
    Use the "block" feature on your im's and email.
    Now if you dont know how to do this,i give up..lol

+ Reply to Thread