monit
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: any knowledge of netsupport?

any knowledge of netsupport?

whenever i seem to do something i want on school computers they see with netsupport....

been thinking, could you make it so all they see on the control is an image of the desktop while you are actualy doing stuff on the comp? i know im dreaming but could it be possible?
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

can anyone help me?

L0L

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~
    can anyone help me?
    Find out what Windows API function Netsupport uses to get images of the screen, then find a way of intercepting these API calls to replace the result with the 'fixed' screen.

This is only possible if you have advanced programming skills in a good language like C/C++ (over * years) and equally as much knowledge of the win*2 API. So for you, it's time to forget about h4xing the school monitoring system.

Well

Have you tried logging two computers with your login, because at my school, if you are logged in twice, they only take pics of the first login. They only monitor computers based on who is logged in (So they don't have millions of pictures of a login screen, the admin got rid of sleep mode for some reason). So when I already log in on the first computer, I'm counted as logged in, so they don't ***** the second time I log in.
    Last edited by Moonbat; 10-25-2006 at 06:45 PM.

lol ok but i dont see how programming would help me .. anyway..

i have the program myself could you help me find the commands it uses

L0L

Probably not, it would take too much effort.

Did you try Moonbat's method?

sry moonbat but thanks anyway...

there are no spare computers and they all use same logon anyway

L0L

One thing to do would be to find some sort of open-source tool which does the same thing, and look at the source to see what function calls it uses, which will most likely be the same one netsupport uses. Then you can try to write a program to intercept these function calls and keep sending the "Idle Desktop" image.

Quote Originally Posted by tocksarcle
    One thing to do would be to find some sort of open-source tool which does the same thing, and look at the source to see what function calls it uses, which will most likely be the same one netsupport uses. Then you can try to write a program to intercept these function calls and keep sending the "Idle Desktop" image.
    Or you could just disassemble the executable and look at any call commands in the code to determine the DLL it uses and what function is uses; then find a way of intercepting calls to that DLL, possibly by replacing it with your own and redirecting any un-needed function calls out to the renamed DLL.

But I don't want to say any more because I know i'll get landed the job of doing this... I know nothing.

um guys...

I don't think he can do all that DLL stuff if he's being monitored on screen... also I doubt he's gonna have that kind of access.

+ Reply to Thread