file auditing
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: prorat v*.* S.E reverse connection help

prorat v*.* S.E reverse connection help

Hey guys im trying to use the pro connective notification and when i press test i get an error saying The pro connective notification test message can't be delivered. Anyone know how i can fix this because my "victim" is behond a router so yeah. Thanks guys!

I have EXACTLY the same problem =[[[[[

If anyone could help us out.. i would REALLY appriaciate it.

many thanks,

wayno

are yall behind routers?if so that is the problem

give me some more information and im positive i can help yall

Unhappy

i have the same problem

my router is "Repotec"

my ip no. starting with **2.*68.*6.*

Help........

Quote Originally Posted by jas***7
    Hey guys im trying to use the pro connective notification and when i press test i get an error saying The pro connective notification test message can't be delivered. Anyone know how i can fix this because my "victim" is behond a router so yeah. Thanks guys!
    Unless they have ports open(probably not) just forget about it.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

hiiiiiiiiii
    i think that prorat in all version is abd trojan as the program is bind with aserver of AtAmCa ,,, so pls dont use this bad trojan
    byeeeee

EvilThoutZzZ Guest
    if ur behind a router thats why ur reverse connection is not recieving a signal from your connection because the router blocked that port for reverse connection. Go to [url]www.google.com[/url] search for Port Forwarding should be the first link. You need to open the port up that is recquired for reverse connection then it will work.

i am able to receive the notifications from the server, i got his ip address, port number, but im unable to connect directly by entering his ip and port number and im also not been able to connect through proconnective.

i did everything, i forwarded ports which prorat uses on my computer, and i also disables the firewall, but im still unable to connect,.

i also tried other RAT programs, but none seems to be working.....

where i am doing wrong, please help somebody................

hey help me plz

plz tell me hOw u get the ip's on pro connective..?
    plz plz plz .....
    i have my static ip frOm no-ip.com but still i dOnt get any ip on my proconnective..plz help me Out....
    i had uploader prorat 2.* in my orkut community u can dOwnload from here but dO let me knOw,hOw can i receivd ip's thaknz..
    [url]http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=*252***4[/url]

I don't use prorat, but in general all those rats are the same. If you are using a reverse connecting rat, you don't need their ip address, the server connects back to you using the no-ip dns service.
    If you have a router, you need to forward your port(s). Go to portforward.com to learn how.

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    I don't use prorat, but in general all those rats are the same. If you are using a reverse connecting rat, you don't need their ip address, the server connects back to you using the no-ip dns service.
    If you have a router, you need to forward your port(s). Go to portforward.com to learn how.
    hey thnkx 4 reply...
    bUt i already used a forward pOrts..bUt still i dOnt get any ip in my pro connective screen...!!!
    i have my statict ip..bUt still : (

Quote Originally Posted by jas***7 View Post
    i have the same problem...
    can anyOne explain it briefly plz...

check at canyouseeme.org to see if your ports are forwarded correctly. The reasons for not getting connections are many, starting with security software.
    And if your "********" has a router, you need a reversing connecting rat, like prorat se

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    check at canyouseeme.org to see if your ports are forwarded correctly. The reasons for not getting connections are many, starting with security software.
    And if your "********" has a router, you need a reversing connecting rat, like prorat se

hey i check thsi tOo..but still i dOnt get any ip in my proconnective...
    i dont knOw what the problem is... i have my static ip from no-ip.com but i still... : (

You don't get a static ip address from no-ip. You set up your local static ip address in your computer network connections, which is then entered into your route when you port forward.

+ Reply to Thread