opennms
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: prorat v*.* S.E reverse connection help

thankx man....

Smile please help me.,. i really need help

hey sup guys thanks if u r reading. i just started hacking few days ago and i realized i have to open the port for prorat to recieve ip adresses in proconnective so i oppened it and i even checked that it was worked but, even though it doesnt say it wasnt delievered, when i say i wanna make a server, it says the ip is local and i wont recieve ips unless its in my community. apparently people say that if i open the port it should NOT SAY THAT, but it does SOME HOW.. ADDITIONALLY I opend it in range port opening and not the single on because i had to write 2 ports (ex,in)but i only knew one so i just went to range port and said 50**~50** and THE CHECKING PROGRAM SAID IT WORKED. i WROTE WHY I CHOSE RANGE PORT BECAUSE THE DETAIL MIGHT HELP THANKS GUYS ! PLEASE ANSWER!

For reverse connection= [url]http://portforward.com/networking/staticip.htm[/url]
    After setting up a static local ip address forward the correct ports on your router if you have one.

thanks .. but

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    For reverse connection= [url]http://portforward.com/networking/staticip.htm[/url]
    After setting up a static local ip address forward the correct ports on your router if you have one.

thanks but i dont know the ex, in ports of prorat. i only know the port 5**0 but the portforwarding says i need 2 ports(Ex in) when i only know 5**0 one..

help plz

hey i want some help from u guys... when i run the downloaded exe file of prorat v*.* it gives a message "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"... what is this.. plz help

Quote Originally Posted by megamind View Post
    hey i want some help from u guys... when i run the downloaded exe file of prorat v*.* it gives a message "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"... what is this.. plz help
    your security software has blocked access to the file

Prorat v*.* installation prob..

so how can i fix it

you can add it to your virus scanners exclusions. Pro-rat is known to be back doored, and is outdated. Go to hackhound dot org and get a modern trojan.

+ Reply to Thread