monitoring

View Poll Results: In your opinion, which browser overall is superior?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Internet Explorer

2 11.76%
  • Firefox

13 76.47%
  • Opera

1 5.88%
  • Safari

1 5.88%
  • Konqueror

0 0%
  • Other (please state in response)

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: POLL: Which browser is best?

POLL: Which browser is best?

In this thread, we vote on which is the best browser.

My choice? Firefox. It offers tabbed browsing, ease of use, RSS support, web standards support, customisable window, easy disabling of java and javascript, quick web search, syntax highlighting, and hundreds of extensions which advance your experience in any way you need. In my opinion, nothing currently is equal to it.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 10-14-2006 at 05:44 PM.

(I vote for firefox while using ie )
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

I voted Firefox. Firefox vulnerabilites are patched quicker. I like the tabbed browsing. Easier to customise things than IE. I like the extensions available - makes it more "user friendly". Javascript is easily disabled. Doesn't support Active-X. I also predict IE 7 will have lots of problems.

well

I voted IE *gasps heard all around* because I've only used Firefox for a few minutes at someone's house, and have little to say for or against it.

opera for the page source editor with the reaload from cache button. it makes internet too easy.
    zazazazazazazazazazazazaza

I prefer Mozilla Firefox that is best than Internet Explorer ,Because IE is not speed and reliable to browse the Internet...it get slow...But Firefox consists Many addons,it has download manager...it is speedy one...Even if i open more than *0 tabs it will not get slow...I checked My internet speed at here [URL="http://www.scanmyspeed.com/"]Scanmyspeed.com [/URL] while using the Browser,the Downloading and Uploading speed is Good....

Chrome is best for the netbook imho. I never used it before yesterday but it is so much snappier and more ecnomical with the screen real estate than anything else .
    Last edited by MackenzieV; 09-16-2011 at 01:58 PM.
    [url=http://www.swissrx.com]kamagra online[/url] and [url=http://www.bigpokerstar.com]play for *****[/url]

I picked firefox, Simply cause it runs smooth, and you can change the skins, add ons and etc. to help stop those annoying popups.

I prefer Mozilla Firefox that is best than Internet Browser.
    There is several reasons...
    *The first advatage is obviously the fact you can download and save the instalelr anytime you need to use it.
    2 I have found Firefox to be an easier and definitely more reliable way to search and save web pages both online and off.
    * Firefox comes with a few Key Features as mentioned on their web page. The first feature is Tabbed Browsing, which allows you to view multiple pages in one browser

Closed Thread